Feild trip! p3- WE'RE IN FLORIDA!

Third person POV (I'm mainly following the bakusquad)
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Bakugou groaned. "The fuck?!" He said sleepily. Again, he woke up, not knowing where he was. He shot up and looked around. He always in a beautiful room, lit up with the golden rays of the sun, with kirishima in his bed. It was an amazing feeling, even for bakugou. "I'm dreaming, right?" He mumbled. Kirishima woke up to bakugou mumbling. "Morning." Kiri smiled. Bakugou smiled back. "Mornin sunshine~" He said back. Kirishima saw kami and sero sleeping in the bed just feet away from theirs. Kaminari sat up, hair messed up. He yawned and looked around and saw bakugou sitting up. "Mornin bakubro!" He mumbled. Sero woke up. "Good morning guys!" He said happily. Kami crawled out of bed and stood up to use the bathroom. Just as he was about to walk in, the four heard yelling and running outside. "AAAHHHHH WE'RE IN FLORIDA! WAKE UP EVERYONE!" Tye voice screamed. The four boys looked at each other. "Mina." They said in unison and laughed. Kiri jumped outta bed and opened the door. He looked down the Hall and saw Mina in a tank top and shorts, running around excitedly, baking on random doors. "Wake up!" She screamed. "Mina! What are you doing?!" Kiri said. "Oh sorry, did I wake you?" She laughed. "No actually, we just now heard your obsessive screaming. Why are you yelling anyway?" He replied, rubbing his eyes. "WE'RE IN FLORIDA, BABY!" She yelled, jumping up and hugging him. "Ok! Ok!" He laughed as he caught her. He heard kami. "WAIT, WE ARE IN FLORIDA!" He yelled from the bathroom. "You guys are so fucking dumb!" Bakugou laughed, walking up to the door shirtless, like Kiri. "You guys need to put shirts on. OR NOT BECAUSE WE'RE IN FLORIDA!" She yelled again. "Would you shut it, pinky?! What if Aizawa came out here pissed off?!" Bakugou hissed. "Oh, the teachers are downstairs, they didn't want to be on the same floor as us. And we have the whole floor!" She said excited. Bakugou rolled his eyes and walked away. She said bye and skipped away. "This is so exciting!" Kiri said, closing the door. Sero and kami we're in the bathroom getting ready. Bakugou and kirishima waited for their turn. They decided to do it in two's to be faster. Just then a knock was heard at the door. Kirishima jumped up to get it, thinking it was Mina. It was Aizawa. "Oh, hey Mr. Aizawa!" Kiri greeted him. Bakugou came up to the door. "Who the fuck is it? Pinky?" He said. He saw it was their teacher and walked away. "Right. Meet downstairs in the lobby in and hour. Be dressed!" He informed the red head. "Ok!" He replied and smiled. He said good bye and left. "Get ready, everyone! We all have to meet in the lobby in an hour!" He announced, mainly to the bathroom. He heard a "K!"
And sat next to bakubro on their bed. He was on his phone. "Hey kat?" Kiri said, laying his head in his lap. "Hmm?" He hummed. "I'm so excited to do things with you on this trip!" He said. "Me too, red." He smiled, not looking away from his phone. After another 10 minutes, sero and kami finally stepped out of the bathroom, fully clothed and ready to go. Kami was wearing shorts and a tank top. Sero was wearing jeans and a tank top."Ok, you guys get ready now." See said. The two stood up and went in the bathroom.
A half hour later and they come out, ready. Bakubro was wearing black baggy jeans and a fitted tank top, and Kiri wore a tank top and shorts. "Ok, we have 20 minutes till we have to meet aizawa, so I was thinking we all should walk around and look at the hotel?" Sero asked. "Yeah!" Kiri said. Bakugou nodded. They grabbed their phones and walked out of their hotel room. "Which way do we go?" Kiri asked. Bakugou pointed to the left. "This way." He said. Kiri was confused. "How do you know?" He asked. "Because, last night I carried you here." He smirked. Sero nodded. "Yeah." "Well ok! Let's go!" Kiri laughed and started walking. They walked down the Hall and down some stairs until they saw big clear glass doors, with an indoor pool, hot tub, and a big water slide thing. "Woah!" Kiri and kami said, pressing their faces on the glass. "That looks so cool!" Sero said. "I know, wonder if they'll let a bunch if teenagers in their?" Bakugou chuckled. "I hope so!" Kami said, lighting up like a little kid. They decided to head upstairs and find their friends. Todoroki and deku were walking, heading downstairs. Todoroki was wearing black pants and a T-shirt, while deku wore an all might T-shirt and long shorts. "Oh! Hey guys! We were just about to check out the hotel!" Deku said. "Hey! We just came back from downstairs, there's like an indoor mini water park! It's pretty cool!" Kirishima replied. "Oh cool!" Deku said excitedly. "Yeah." Todoroki smiled. "Well, it's almost 9, we should probably head to the lobby like Mr. Aizawa said." Sero said, looking at his phone. They nodded and the 6 went downstairs. They passed the pool area. "Woah! That's amazing!" Deku said. "Wow, it is." Todoroki said and smiled. They continued walking to the lobby, and there was already some of their friends waiting there. "Hey, deku!" Ochaco said, running up and waving her arms. She had a pink shirt on with overalls over it. "Hey ochaco!" Deku said and smiled. Some of their classmates were sitting on the couch in the lobby. They waited for aizawa as more of their friends came. Aizawa eventually arrived."Ok, is everyone here?" He asked. He counted the group carefully and nodded. "Ok, as you know, we are in Florida. Mina made that perfectly clear, didn't she?" He chucked. She giggled. "What?! I was excited!" She said. "Anyways,  the hero memorial is about 15 minutes away from here. We will be visiting there first. As you know, Disney World is in Florida, too. We'll be going there tomorrow." He announced happily. Everyone cheered. "OMG!!!!!!  DISNEY WORLDDDDDD AAAHHHHHHHHH!" Everyone screamed. "DAMN!" Bakugou yelled as he jumped from the sudden yelling. "Ok! Everyone settle down now!" Aizawa yelled. They got quiet again. "Yes, we'll be going to Disney World because its here too, so I expect all of you to behave there! But that's tomorrow. We're starting off small for today." He explained. "The hero memorial doesn't open for another 4 hours, though. You will have free time until we leave." Aizawa said. "What are we supposed to do until then." Hagakure asked. Aizawa smiled. "Have any of you seen the indor water park yet?" He asked. Again, the classes got really exited. "OMG WATER PARK! IDHDDBDJDKDNXNDBXJX" They yelled. "Go get your swimsuits on and go have fun." He said, releasing the beasts. They all ran to their rooms. Kirishima swung the door open fast and began to dog through his bag, kami did the same. Bakugou and sero were right behind them. "I'M SO EXITED!" Kami said, getting undressed. "ME TOO!" Kiri said. "We're not going to change in the bathroom?" Sero asked in shcock. "NO TIME!" kami said, throwing his clothes and putting his swim trunks on. Kiri was doing the same. "I don't mind~" Bakugou smirked, watching Kiri undress. "BAKUGOU! NOT THE TIME!" Kiri said, putting his swim suit on. "Aww" Bakugou said and got ready. Sero shrugged and got dressed.
When they were done, they ran downstairs. "LAST ONE THEIR IS A DEKU!" bakugou said, running and pushing them outta the way. "I'm assuming that means a rotten egg!" Kiri laughed. They got to the big glass doors. Kami was last, and panting. He fell over on the floor. "How..... Are you.... Guys.... So..... FAST?!" He wheezed. They shrugged. He got up and ran in with them. A few of their friends we're already there in the pool. "HEYYY!" Mina said, waving to her friends excitedly. "Hey mina!" Kami said. "CANNONBALL!" Kiri said, running to the pool. The girls screamed. He jumped in and water splashed everywhere, his hair down again. Bakugou jumped in after. "LOOK OUT BELOW!" He yelled. "Aww come on, guys!" Hagakure said, splashing some water at them. Kami and sero jumped in. "WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!" they yelled. Now that they were in the pool soaking wet, they splashed each other. Mina and her girl squad floated around in the pool (Picture). Again, tsu was happy to be in the water. It was a really big pool. There was also a kiddie area, it had a wide and not deep pool with sprinklers and small slides. The girls watched the toddlers play in it most the time. "Aww! There so small!" The squealed. Kiri came over and saw them playing. "Aww that is adorable!" He said. "What are you weirdos looking at. Kiri pointed to the babies and toddlers. "Look katsu!" He said. "So?" Bakugou said, resisting the cuteness. "Aww, I can't wait till we're older and have babies!~" Kiri giggled. Bakugou froze and blushed. "What?!" He said. Kiri didn't say anything and waved to a kid. "Did you wanna get started on that now.. Or.." Bakugou said. "No, not now!" Kiri laughed and playfully punched his arm.
Eventually, Kiri pulled himself away from the kids and swam over to his friends. "Hey!" He said. Bakugou crawled out of the pool and pulled Kiri out. "Where we goin, Kat?" Kiri asked as he pulled him around the pool. They were at the hot tub. "Come on." Bakugou smirked. Kiri smiled and got in. Again, it was a pretty big hot tub. "Aahhhhhhh" Kiri sighed. "Mmmhhhmmmm.." Bakugou moaned. They sat there silent for a few minutes, relaxing, until Mina came over. She crawled in. "Heyyyyy.." She sighed. Kiri opened his eyes. "Hi." He said. "Wow, this is great." She said. She sunk lower and lower inti the hot tub until her whole body was in, even her head! After a few seconds, her head popped back up. "Wow, it's great." She smiled and said again. They nodded and sat there. Then they heard a voice from across the room say "There's a mini pool!?", then they heard footsteps running. They didn't pay any attention to it, until someone jumped in. "AAAAHHH!" they yelled as hot water was splashed in their face. "OOOWWWW WHAT THE FUCKKKKK?!" The person screamed. It was kaminari. "PIKACHU, WHAT THE FUCK?!" bakugou yelled. "WHY IS THIS POOL SO FUCKING HOT?!" Kami screamed as he scrambled to the small stairs. Bakugou bursted out laughing. "HHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH YOU DAMN IDIOT, THIS IS A HOT TUB!" he laughed. "Oh.. It's really hot!" He whined. "Duh!" they all said. " Oh, it feels kinda goOooOoOOOoOoOOOd.." Kami said, relaxing back into the tub. Sero came over laughing. "Oh my god, I didn't think you would do it!" He walked over dying. "Your an ass!" Kami laughed and smacked him. Sero got in too. "Ok, damn! I pulled Kiri in here, not all of you fuck nuggets!" Bakugou hissed. "Too bad!" Mina laughed. They sat there for a while.
After 4 hours of the two classes at the water park, aizawa came in. The bakusquad wasn't in da hot tub anymore, but taking turns on the water slide. "Ok class! Listen up!" He yelled, getting everyone's attention.

_________
Hope u enjoyed! ❤❤❤❤❤
(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌 <-- my love and fan fiction.
Plz vote!
Word count: 1942