Feild Trip! p4- The Hero Memorial.

A/N- Look at that goddess baby angel beautiful hideous fish squishy chibi baby face! I fucking love kirishima, don't judge me, but I mean ik I'm not the only one tho! And I mean come on, he has a beautiful full head of hair that looks so fucking soft~~~ anyways, enough of my weirdness, here's the next chapter! 🤣

Third person POV
"Ok class, listen up!" Aizawa yelled, getting everyone's attention. "I know your all having fun, but I need you to get dried off and get dressed, we're leaving in 45 minutes!" He warned. Kirishima and bakugou were in the pool when he made the announcement. "Aww man! I was having fun!" Kiri said. "Yeah well let's go, I need a shower!" Bakugou said, swimming towards the edge of the pool. Kiri followed. The bakusquad was back at their hotel room. "Ok, we all need to shower and get dressed in under an hour.. How should we do this?" Sero asked. They shrugged. "You fuckers better shower quickly!" Bakugou said. "So were not showering together?" Kami asked. They looked at him. "What?! We're all boys! There's a communal shower by the pool, too!" Kami said a little too eagerly. "The FUCK?! I'm not showering with you fucktards!" Bakugou hissed. "What? Not me!?" Kiri said. "No, I would shower with you any day, babe!" Bakugou smirked. Kiri blushed. "Ok, gross. So what are we gonna do then?" Sero continued. "Communal showers?!" Kami suggested again. "Kami that's super gay. I'm in." Kiri said with a serious face. Sero shrugged. "I guess so." "Ugh fine, but only because Kiri is doing it!" Bakugou groaned. They grabbed clean clothes and headed downstairs into the communal shower. "Thank fuck no one is here!" Bakugou sighed. "Maybe it'll be fun, katsu!" Kiri said. "Yeah, I'm bathing with a bunch of idiots, how fun!" He said sarcastically. "Oh shut up, bakubro! You love us!" Kami said, taking his swimsuit off. "Never say that to me while your stripping, short circuit." Bakugou mumbled and looked away. Sero laughed. They were undressed and were getting into the big shower. "This is so fucking weird" Bakugou said. "Why? We change in front of each other all the time!" Kami said. "Whatever." Bakugou mumbled. "Get in, Kiri, I don't like being in here without you!" Bakugou said. "Ok coming!" He walked over, fully undressed. "Nice.." Bakugou smirked. "You too~" He winked back. Bakubro blushed. He grabbed kiri's hand and pulled Kiri into the shower. He pulled him in too fast though, resulting in Kiri sliding in and taking bakugou down with him. "WoooAaaHhhah!" Kiri yelled as he went down. Bakugou ended up on top of him. "Fuck this is weird." Baku said, blushing so hard. "Why~" Kiri smirked. "Why do you keep doing this, red? Seducing me?" He smirked back. "What do you mean?" Kiri said, knowing damn well what he means. They started making out. Sero took notice first as Kamil put shampoo in his hair. "Come on guys. Not right now! We only have a half hour in here anyways!" Sero said as he watched the two naked bois on the floor making out. Kamil looked over. "Kinky~" He said then laughed. They got off the floor. "Fucking buzzkills." Bakugou mumbled. They continued their shower. Bakugou watched as Kiri rubbed shampoo in his hair. He looks like a goddess..so beautiful..He thought as he stared. "What?" Kiri asked innocently. "Nothing, hey what's up with your hair?" Bakubro replied, pointing to his hair. "What?" He said as he rinsed it out. "Like a whole inch of your hair is black at the roots.." He said, coming closer and looking at his hair. "Oh! Dammit! I didn't bring any dye!" Kiri said, frustrated. "Wait... DYE?!" Bakugou jumped in surprise. "Yeah, bakugou, my hair is naturally black. I thought I told you that?" Kiri said. Baku shook his head. "Hmm, well I don't want it to go fully black! I didn't brig any dye! Fuck!" Kiri freaked out, hitting him that his hair will turn black again. Bakubro was still shooketh. "YOUR HAIR IS BLACK?!" He yelled, earning the attention of Kamil and sero, who were putting soap bubbles on each other's chins and heads. "Yeah, we knew that!" Kami said. Sero nodded. "And you didn't tell me?!" Bakugou said. "Why does it matter?" Kiri asked. "It doesn't, but I just didn't know!" He said. Kiri laughed. "It's ok!" "Well we can buy you hair dye if you want, but I kinda wanna see it black.." Bakugou confessed. "It looks depressing when it black..it reminds me of who I used to be.." Kiri said, looking down. "Oh." Bakugou replied. "I have a picture though, my before and after ones! I'll show you later." Kiri replied. Bakubro nodded. They finished their shower. "That wasn't too bad, now was it?" Kiri said, patting his back. He shrugged and they all got dressed. "You know, I kinda like your roots black though.." Kami said. Bakubro nodded in agreement. "Yeah." Kiri looked in the mirror. "Oh.. I like it too!" Kiri said, running his fingers through it. "Suits ya!" Sero said. They nodded and left the bathroom, just making it and catching up with the others.