Field Trip! p8- last day in Florida!

Third person bakusquad POV
Bakugou was walking around in a random dark room, wearing a tuxedo, when a spotlight came on in front of him. He looked up to see a big beautiful black grand piano sitting there. When he started to walk closer to it, he noticed something on top of it. Romantic jazz music began to play as the piano slowly spun around, revealing a certain red head. Bakugou's jaw dropped when he saw his boyfriend sitting on top, a rose in his mouth, wearing a tux, but the chest was unbuttoned. He smirked with the flower still in his mouth, giving a seductive vibe. He took the rose out of his mouth and twirled it as he began to sing a romantic song to him. Still singing, kirishima hopped off the piano and slowly took his tuxedo jacket off, then unbuttoned a button on his shirt seductively, which turned bakugou on alot. Bakugou was right in front of him now. Kiri pulled him into a long, passionate and sloppy kiss. Bakugou immediately returned the favor by kissing back. Kiri began unbuttoning his boyfriends shirt as they made out. When bakugou opened his eyes from the kiss, they weren't in a dark room and there wasn't a piano in sight. But instead, it seemed as if they were on a white, fluffy cloud, and a beautiful pink and yellow tint was in the sky around them. And they weren't wearing anything. Kirishima wrapped his arms around him and pulled them both to the ground, they lay on soft pillows and fluff. "Do me, katsuki~" Kiri whispered in his ear. Bakugou was extremely confused by the whole situation, but he didn't hesitate to do as he was told. He didn't waste any time.
What was thought to be ten minutes pass, and kiri was moaning. "Katsuki!" He moaned his name as he clawed at his back. "Mmgnn Eji.." Bakugou grunted and panted. "Katsuki.." He said. "Katsuki... Katsuki.... Katsuki.. KATSUKI!"
Bakugou's eyes snapped open. He was sweating and panting and next to kiri in their hotel bed. Kiri was staring at him, while kami and sero were dying laughing behind him. "What..?" Baku mumbled. "Oh my god! Were you sleep fucking him?!" Kami laughed. Sero collapsed on the floor from laughter, kami then did the same. Bakugou's face became red as he realized what happened. "You can let go now, Kat.." Kiri said, blushing and looking down. Bakugou's eyes then trailed down. He was holding on to kiri's waist, his leg in between bakugou's. He had a wet dream. He was trying to fuck kirishima. Well more like he was fucking his leg. Kiri laughed at bakugou's reaction to his own behavior. "Want me that bad, huh?~" Kiri said seductively, raising an eyebrow, which sent shivers up and down bakugou's spine and neck. "Fuck off, red." Bakugou grunted, embarrassed, as he let go and removed his..area..from kiri's leg. The other two boys in the room crawled up from the floor onto the kiribaku bed. "Oh my god just fuck already if you can't control yourselves!" Kaminari said, gasping for air and wiping a tear away. "Shut it, Sparky!" Bakugou hissed and got out if their bed and headed to the bathroom. "Today's our last day in Florida, we should do somethin fun!" Sero suggested. "Yeah, great idea hanta!" Kami said excitedly. Kiri and kami got up to get ready, while sero laid down, too lazy to move. "What should we to though?" Kiri asked as him and kami picked out outfits for them and their boyfriends. Just then, katsuki opened the door and stepped out, brushing his teeth. "To the beach." He mumbled through the toothpaste. "That's a great idea!" Kiri said, handing his boyfriend his clothes. Kami and kiri the walked into the bathroom, preparing to brush their teeth. (Picture) "I know that there's a beach down the street, it's super nice and stuff!" Kiri said, holding his toothbrush out for kami to put some on. "So bakugou, what was your dream about?" Kiri asked as kami put stuff on his toothbrush. "Hey, don't make him say it when he has white stuff in his moOW!" Kami yelped at the end, due to bakugou shoving his knee in kami's thigh. Kiri giggled. "Oh yeah, right." He smirked. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Might tell you later, you turds." He said. He spit, rinsed, wiped his mouth off, and left the bathroom. "You guys haven't fucked?" Kami suddenly asked. "No! Of course not! Wait.. Have you and hanta fucked!?" Kiri replied. "Well..no..but I mean I would've thought bakubro wanted...like I thought he would want to do it because well..you know how he is!" Kami struggled to say it. Kiri laughed. "Nah, he isn't like that for real, he says dirty stuff about me all the time, but I think he's scared to. Maybe he's scared to like hurt me or somethin I don't know." He replied. Kami nodded. "Have you and sero ever wanted to do it?" Kiri asked. "Well I don't know.. I personally wouldn't mind it, but idk how he feels, so ima wait." Kami said. Kiri nodded. They've both been done with their teeth and were leaning on the bathroom sink counter talking. "Well I think you guys should talk about it. But again, we are only 15, I don't know if we should wait till we're older or not.." Kiri said. "Hmm, well personally, I don't give two fucks about how old I am, ima fuck if I want to!" Kami laughed. They both laughed. "I don't know, for some reason I think I'm scared. Not that it would hurt or anything, just like I feel like it's wrong to do it at such a young age.." Kiri quietly says. "Well you gotta think, we're only 15 once, we're only young once, and we only live once. I feel like sex is the least of my problems and to just go for it." Kami replied. Kiri nodded then smiled. "You know kami, your right. That makes more sense than being scared of nothing!" He laughed. "Thanks, bud!" Kiri said, giving him a bro side hug. "No problem, man!" He replied, side hugging back. They walked out of the bathroom. Sero and bakugou were talking and wearing swin trunks. Kami and kiri were still wearing pajama pants and shirtless, their pajamas. Bakugou three their swim trunks at them and they caught them. "Now, if you two are done having girl talk in there, get dressed. We're walking to the beach with deku, icy hot, the invisible one and Mina." Bakugou said. They nodded and got dressed. "Alright, lets go!" Sero said, grabbing kami's hand and opening the door. Kiri grabbed his bag and boyfriends hand and skipped out the room. They went to their friends rooms, picked them up and the group started walking. They were walking down the street towards the beach, talking and laughing as they did so. "I'm so excited! Last day in Florida, we're going to the beach!" Mina said, jumping up and down and almost tripping. "Call down, babe! Your gonna hurt yourself again!" Hagakure giggled as she held Mina's arm to get her steady again. Unlike mina and toru, Kat and kiri were in the back of the group."So what were you and Pikachu talking about in the bathroom?" Katsuki asked his boyfriend, who was humming as they walked. "Oh, um we were talking about.. Ums sex, actually.." Kiri blushed, scratching the back of his neck. Kats eyes got big and his pupils were tiny. "What? You wanna have sex with kaminari!?" He hissed. "No! Lord, no! We were talking about our boyfriends and us doing it, not each other!" Kiri laughed. "Oh..what?" Kat said, shocked. "Well, after you left, kami asked if we um did it and I said no and he said he thought wed I'd bc of well your personality and eventually we were talking about if and when we would do it with you guys.." Kiri said, his face turning red. "Oh.. What did you say?" Kat replied with a smirk. "Um well at first I said I don't know because we're only 15, but then he made me realize we're only young once, so now I don't care!" Kiri said. Kat nodded. "I never gave a fuck in the first place. My mom said she doesn't want me to do that till I'm 18, but I don't give a fuck. I flipped her off." Kat chuckled. Kiri giggled. "My mom never even had the talk with me! She was too scared to 'taint her perfect little angle' I guess." Kiri laughed. They laughed and continued walking. Kami and sero were talking. "Kami, are you okay? You seem sick." Sero asked, putting the back if his hand to his boyfriends forehead. "Yeah, I just have allergies. It's really annoying!" Kami sniffled and rubbed his nose. "Oh, ok." Sero replied.
The group finally got to the beach. "Hey, do you guys remember the first time we went to the beach? Like with everyone?" Mina asked, taking her cover-up off. "Yeah! That was so fun! And we pranked bakubro!" Kami replied. Kat growled. "Down boy!" Kiri chuckled being him, holding his wrist and stroking his hair. "Fuck off, red!" Bakugou shook him off. They laughed. "Ok let's get in the water!" Sero said, pulling kami in the ocean. The sand was white and soft, there were seashells and little grabs scattered along the beach, and the crystal blue water formed gentle waves that inched their way to the shore. "Wow, it's beautiful here!" Mina said, getting in the water with toru. "I know!". Deku and shoto were getting in. " The water is the perfect temperature!"deku said. Shoto nodded. "I know." He smiled. Bakugou smirked. He put his head in between kiri's legs and stood up, resulting in Kiri on bakugou's shoulders. "HeY KATSUKI PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!" Kiri yelled. "NEVER!" bakugou said as Kiri tried to get down. Instead, he was thrown into the ocean. Everyone laughed. Kiri arose from the water, red hair drooping down over his face. He spit some water out. "Very funny." He said. He couldn't see anyone due to his hair covering his eyes, and no one could see his eyes either, which just made it funnier. Kat ran into the water to him. He actually threw him pretty far! "I'm sorry, babe!" Kat laughed, trying not to. Kiri got up and laughed. "Fuck you, man." He chuckled, wiping hair outta his face. Now that his hair was down, bakugou could see his hair grew more over the past few days, and a whole inch and a half of his roots we're black. It looked kinda cool! He mentioned it to kirishima. "Oh yeah, I forgot about my hair! I'll dye it before we leave." He replied. "I think it looks nice, red." Kay said, putting a wet lock of kiri's hair behind his ear. Kiri blushed. "But you wouldn't be able to call me red, blondie~" Kiri smirked. Kat blushed and walked away. He laughed. The were all I think water, splashing around and having a good time. All that changed when kami's allergies started acting up again. Kami sniffled. Then he took a huge breath in. He was about to sneeze. Bakugou's eyes got wide. He jumped up and ran over to him, picked him up, and ran to the sand. He sneezed and shocked bakugou a little bit. "Sorry!" Kami apologized. The group was laughing at the situation. "Fuck you." Kat mumbled. He stood there for a minute, holding kaminari in his arms, looking at the sand. "You can put me down, bakugou." Kami said. He realized he was holding kami bridal style and dropped him. "Ow, you coulda just put me down normally!" Kami whined. Sero and Kiri ran up to them laughing. "Why did you do that?!" Sero laughed. "Are you two fuckin stupid?! What do you think would've happened if I let him sneeze in the water?" He snapped. They shrugged. "Ugh, his quirk is electricity! What happens when you mix water with electricity? We would have all fuckin died!" Kat said. "Oh yeah! Oh wow. Ohhh.." They said, looking down at kami. He gave a nervous giggle. They laughed. "Thanks, Kat! You care about us!" Sero said. "Yeah, whatever." Bakugou scoffed. "Do you need to stay out of the water? Or can you take allergy medicine? What are you allergic to? Do you need a towel? Are you ok?" Sero rambled, going through bags and the first aid kit, worried, as Kiri and Kat went back into the water. "I'm fine! I'll just take some allergy medicine and I'll be fine, don't worry, hanta!" Kami reassured his worried boyfriend. He sighed. "Alright, as long as your fine." Hanta said, holding his hand. "It's just allergies, I'm ok!" Kami replied as he took his pill. They nodded and went back into the water.
Time skip to end of the day~~
The group has already left the beach. They swam and ate and had fun all day, and were ready to go to sleep!
Aizawa was in the lobby, awaiting their arrival. It was around 7 pm. The lobby was dark. The crept in and began to walk to their rooms, when aizawa spoke. "Hello, children." He said. "Ah! Mr. Aizawa!" They yelped. "I saw the note you left." He said, looking at Mina. The group didn't know she left a note! He read it aloud. " 'Mr. Aizawa, we left lol bye. Mina.' " He said, then looked up. "What? are we not aloud to go to the beach?!" She said. "Well I would prefer you to tell me in person so I know where you are, how long you'll be, and to make sure you brought a first aid kit!" He replied. "We did!" Sero said, holding it up. "No one is injured, right?" He asked. They shook their heads. "Well good, all might and I were worried. We didn't know where you were. Don't do it again, got it?" He said. They nodded. "Yes sir." They said and headed up to their rooms. "Hey, did you at least have fun?" Aizawa called to them. They turned around and smiled. "Yes we did!" They exclaimed. Aizawa nodded and smiled. Then they went to their rooms.
_______
Hope u enjoyed this weird, and short chapter! I don't rly have much else to say lol 😂
Plz vote!
Word count: 2431