FT! p22- Tododeku smut!

A/N- i got my SPAGHETTI-OS and my Marvin Gaye and I'm ready to write! 😂😂(im sorry) 😂 but anyways so sorry this had to be so fuckin late! Enjoy anyways!

Also, shoutout to CrimsonNerdWriter, she's got some really good storied on her page! So plz go show her some love! My favorite of hers is 'Rock my world.. Or what ever (kiribaku)', (and I'm loving it, btw!) So go check her out! Thx fam! 😊❤😏

Third person POV
Todoroki had just set up the romantic scene for his lovely Izuku, and awaited his arrival. It wasn't too long though. After he had texted Uraraka, his distraction, to send Izu back, not even a minute later, he heard their hotel door unlocking. Lemme remind you of the scene. Shoto, who was wearing nothing but a white long sleeve button up shirt and his boxers, lay on his side, his elbow and hand proping his head up, as he lay on their bed, which was covered in Rose petals. The room was dimly lit, only with the golden light of candles. Todoroki layed on the bed, folding one leg, looking as sexy as possible, holding a rose in his mouth. He had his hair slicked back, making him look sexy and sophisticated. Izuku opened the door and walked in. His sweater, which he was holding in his arms, dropped to his feet. His eyes widened in shock at the romantic scene his boyfriend had set up in only 15 minutes. "S-Sho-Chan..?!" He breathed. "I know, I probably look silly.." Shoto said as he took the rose out if his mouth and twirled it in his fingers. "No! No, not at all... I'm just.. Surprised.. What is this..?" Deku asked with a tint of red on his face as he closed the door behind him gently. He stepped into the room and stop in front of the bed as shoto began to talk. "I wanted to do something romantic for you, my Izu-Chan.~" Shoto said with a smile as he scooted to sit on the side of the bed. He tapped the empty spot next to him, gesturing for Izuku to sit he giggled and sat. "I got you something.." Shoto said as he took the adorable promise rings out to show to the smaller male. He gasped. He knew they were promise rings because one of them said promise, with the infinity symbol on it. "Shoto.. It's beautiful..!" Izuku sighed as he gazed at the ring. "You didn't have to, though, Sho-chan!" He continued, still stunned. "I wanted to, Izuku." He smiled as he put the ring on Izuku's small finger. "Thank you!" Izuku leaped onto the taller male to hug him. As he did so, he planted small kisses on Shoto's cheeks, making him laugh. "So what's the second for?" Izuku pulled away slightly and asked. Shoto smiled, their faces still being close. "It's a reminder, that my heart beats only for you, and if I ever lost you, I'd probably die.." Shoto repeated their special quote. Izuku recognized the words, but he had to think about when and where. Then it hit him, as the memory already began playing in his head. I can't believe he actually remembers that! Izuku thought as a big grin spread on his face. "Oh Sho-Chan! You remember that? That was a long time ago!" Izuku giggled. "Of course, I feel like it was a special moment." Shoto replied. He showed izuku his matching ring and he loved it, wearing the rings. They both sat up from their slightly laying position.
"So, I know you didn't set this up just for some rings~" Izuku said, smirking and making his index and middle finger walk up Shoto's arm, then shoulder. He blushed and stuttered, "uh- um n-". "And you didn't dress all sexy like this for nothing, I assume?~" Izuku continued, softly and seductively. He pushed Shoto down on their bed, his head and back hitting the pillows, and laid on top of him. Shoto, who was supposed to be the one Seducing Izuku, was getting pretty aroused by Izuku's actions. "No.." He admitted quietly, his eye's looking up into Izuku's. Izuku raised an eyebrow, "had anything in mind, you naughty boy?~" He said, making Shoto's face flush and break into a sweat. He liked Izuku calling him dirty names, and he had the sudden urge to fuck the living shit out of him. He put his hands on Izuku's arched back and the back of his head, and slammed their lips together. They both melted into the kiss, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Izuku's eyes fluttered shut, his eyelashes tickling Shoto's, which were lidded, watching the green haired boy with lust. Shoto flipped him over, so he layed on top of Izuku now. He rubbed his length against Izuku, making a low moan escape both of them through their kiss. He couldn't wait any longer, so he began stripping Izuku. Shoto separated them, then lifted Izuku's shirt off his body. He stared down at the shirtless and needy boy. He began playing with his nipples as he leaned down to kiss him again. Izuku had to separate them to let a moan out. "Mmnhghgn Sho-ChAn!~~" He moaned. Well, now shoto knows he has sensitive nipples. He chuckled, this should be fun, Shoto thought. He slid Izuku's shorts off. He hadn't realized he still had his own shirt on still, so he took it off, leaving them both in their underwear.
Shoto wanted to do this slow and steadily. He knew bakugou, and maybe sero, we're going to rush things, and he had no idea how that would even work, so he figured slow and steady wins the race.

Im SkIpPiNg ThE fInGeRs LmAoOoOoOoOooooOooOOxD😂

"Ready Izuku..?" Shoto asked, suddenly scared to hurt him. "Yeah yeah, hurry up..!" Izuku whined as shoto pulled his waist closer to his own. "Needy, are we?~" Shoto stalled teasingly. Izuku huffed and smirked. "Are you going to fuck me or not? Cuz I know shinsou-kun woU-AAHMNNHMHGHGHAAH! SHOTO!" He moaned as shoto slammed his dick into Izuku. Shoto forgot all about going slow and steady. "Don't bring his name up while we're having sex, dammit!" Shoto grunted, pinning Izuku's hands over head with his own. "Jealous?~" Izuku panted, him teasing shoto now. "Fuck no! He's just not in this bed, so I don't want to hear squat shit about him!" Shoto growled, pulling out. "Sounds like jealousy to me..~" Izuku teased, knowing shoto isn't going to take that well and the his anger out on his ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). And shoto did just that. He sat up on his knees, quickly flipped Izuku over, his whole backside completely exposed. Shoto leaned down over him, his chest meeting izuku's back. "I was going to be gentle, but I see you like to play dirty, my Izu-Chan.." Shoto breathed in Izuku's ear, making him wimper in excitement. (Picture boi) "I like it rough, Shoto. Play rough with me, I'm not as fragile as you think~" Izuku looked back and smirked. Shoto smiled, still laying on his back. Izuku faced forward, half his face barrying into the sheets. Shoto grabbed his arm from behind for support, and closed his eyes. Izuku hasn't been able to get used to Shoto being inside him, since he only did it for a few seconds to get Izuku to shut up, so it was going to feel worse, in a good way. Shoto slowly slid his dick in Izuku, groaning as he did so. Izuku moaned loudly, gripping the sheets tightly. "How ya doin down there?~" Shoto whispered in a low sexy voice, into Izuku's ear. "Good, go faster, Sho-Chan~" Izuku wimpered as shoto bit on his neck harshly. Izuku could already feel the bruises he's going to leave. He slowly rolled his hips into the smaller male below him, who was moaning like crazy. "AH! SHOTO~" Izuku moaned, loud and high pitched, as shoto went deeper and harder. After only a minute, "get on your knees, Izuku.." Shoto grunted, standing on his own knees. Izuku obeyed him, his knees and elbows holding him up now. "Doggy style, huh?~" Izuku turned his head around and said with a smile. Shoto smirked. "If that's how you see it..~" He replied. "I'll be a good boy, master~" Izuku said, making shoto's dick tingle. Geez, shoto thought, who knew Izuku was this kinky? He bit his lip and mounted him, immediately slamming himself into the smaller male. "MMNGHGMMNGHHMMNNNNMMGHHHHHHHGGGGAHAH sHo-CHAN!~" Izuku screamed. "Your so sensitive, you sure you can handle it?~" Shoto asked, stroking Izuku's spine. "I can fucking handle it, just go faster!" Izuku demanded through his teeth. Shoto grabbed the back of Izuku's head by his hair, Yanked him back, and pressed his back down, making Izuku's back arch tremendously. Izuku moaned, his mouth opening and panting heavily. "I thought I was your master? You listen to me." Shoto growled, shoving his fingers in Izuku's mouth. Izuku nodded, his back arched and his eyes looking back at the momentarily dominant boy. "Now suck." Shoto demanded, referring to the two fingers in Izuku's small mouth. Izuku blushed, and began to take his fingers in his mouth while shoto hit him from the back.

It was ten minutes of shoto grabbing and squeezing Izuku roughly while he slammed into him, they both felt as if they were going to explode from all the pleasure. The room was filled with constant moans from the two boys.
~~~
After they both came, they laid down, extremely tired now. Izuku didn't even bother to lay on his back from his position on all fours, so he laid on his stomach. Shoto flopped next to him, both of them out of breath. "Sho-Chan.." Izuku panted, turning his head to him. "Yes?" Shoto asked. "I love you, so much.." Izuku closed his eyes, already ready for sleep. Shoto put his hand on Izuku's head and rubbed his hair. "I love you too.." He replied with a smile, as he too, closed his eyes. He pulled the covers over them, and used a little of his ice quirk to put the candles out, because he didn't wanna get up. They both then went to sleep, two different people.

_____________________important, plz read_______________________
A/N- sry if this seems a bit rushed! For some reason, I felt weird writing smut again, like I feel like I wrote too much lmao! Was three smuts in a row too much..? Lemme know plz! I'ma do hella fluff now, and there will be more drama soon! *cough* mainlybcof1b *cough cough*, anyways!... I put out another book, it's kamisero.. Or is it..? It's a drama book, SeRo, baKuHoE, and KiRiBoI fight over denkiii! Iss gon be good! Plz read if your down! I would very much appreciate that!
AND ASK QUESTIONS! I'M HAVING A Q AND A, BUT I ONLY HAVE TWO QS BOIII! I NEED MORE LOL THEY CAN BE PERSONAL, GO CRAZY!
Detroit smash that vote button for more!
Word count: 1860