Feild trip! p6- what we used to be. (all tododeku)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Hope u enjoy!
A tododeku pic and a song to put ya in da feelz! 👽✌

Todoroki POV
As I walked onto the bus, I realized something. I still share a room with Izuku. I still share a bed with Izuku. A bed. Dammit...
I sit with my new squad instead of my old squad, as I'm calling them. I'm glad they took me in. I glance up to the old squad, seeing them talk and laugh and being happy. Without me. It's hurts. I decide to take my mind off it and go to Facebook, only to find a notification that Izuku updated his status to single. I decided to do the same. I put my phone away. Momo then walks up and sits next to me. "Hey, Todoroki. I heard what happened.. I'm sorry." She says. "Don't be, it's not your fault." I say nicely. Silence. "Well, If you ever need someone to talk to.." She says. I nodded. She then nodded. She pats my knee, stands up, and returns to her friends. I feel like I don't have any friends. I turn to Mina, who was talking to kaminari. "Hey Ashi- Mina?" I say. She turns around. "Yeah?" She replies. "Um, what should I do? I still have to..share a bed.. With Izuku.." I ask. "Oh.. Wow I totally forgot about that.. I have no idea! Your just going to have to talk to him about it.." She said. I nod. I can't just go up to him and talk. It's like starting all over again, when I barely talked to him, working up the nerve to say something. So instead of talking I decide to text him.
Texts~~~todoroki POV
Me: um Midoriya?
Izu❤:...Yeah..?
(Not a text, but todo thoughts) Dammit, I forgot about that. I'll change his name in my phone.
Me: um.. What's our sleeping situation..?
Midoriya: oh crap I forgot about that..
Me: me too..
Midoriya: right. Aizawa had already said there's no room switching or anything like that, so I guess we'll just have to deal with it..
Me: ok. Just wanted to know..
Midoriya: ok.

Todo POV
He looks up at me, and I look at him. We quickly remove our gaze and turn the other way.
We all arrive at the hotel. I thank Mina and her friends for helping me out in a difficult time. I then head up to my room. I hear familiar footsteps behind me. Midoriya. He's just going to his- our room, no biggie. I open it and turn around. He stops. I turn back around and walk in, holding the door open for him. We walk into our 1 bed room and sit on opposite sides of the bed, backs to each other. It's silent. I hate this so much. I hate not hearing his voice, I hate not getting to cuddle him, and I hate not being with him the most. I miss... What we used to be..

Midoriya POV
I walk in the room behind him and sit on the opposite side of the bed. It's silent. I miss him and we broke up not even an hour ago. This isn't right. None of this is. I turn my head slightly. He's sitting there, hunched over, head down, hands through his hair. I miss running my fingers through it, I miss kissing his nose, and most of all, I miss being with him. No. I can't think that way about him anymore, dammit! I don't think I should have broken up with him, I was just.. So shocked.. By the way he was acting! Ugh, now I'm mad again! But.. I literally can't stay mad at him. I want to talk to him. No. I need to talk to him. We need it. I hadn't realized I was still staring at him. He was still now. I think he realized I was staring because he whipped his head around. I turned my head around as fast as I could, hoping he didn't see me. Nothing. I look out the window to see a nearby beach. The water here is beautiful..
"I'm.. I'm going to find Mina and my other friends.." I hear him say. I turn around and nod. He didn't look at me. He grabs his bag and walks out of the room. I sigh and lay down on the bed. I look up at the ceiling. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have done this. We're clearly miserable. And awkward. And it sucks. I spread my right hand out to feel Shoto's side of the bed. I keep it there and stare at it. Then I remember that we still have to sleep together. Oh damn. Tonight's gonna be hell.

Time skip to about 3 hours: 5 pm.

Third person POV
Deku took a short nap while Shoto was gone. He woke up and looked around. "He's not back still?" He mumbles. "Huh. Like I care." He mumbles again. He decides to take a shower, so he fixes the bed sheets and head to the bathroom.
10 minutes later ~~
Shoto comes back, also need in a shower. He walks in and hears the shower on and the bathroom door closed. Oh, he must be I think shower. He assumes and lays on his side of the bed. He lays and texts Mina, as instructed by her. After about 15 minutes of waiting, Izuku finally opens the door, wearing a towel around his waist. Shoto looks up from his phone and his eyes meets deku's wide ones. "Oh, your back." He says. Shoto nods, his eyes traveling down to his ex's waist. "Just uh.. Just gotta grab my clothes.." Izuku awkwardly laughed and grabbed a pile of clothes folded on the bed. He walks back into the bathroom. Shoto just stared at the door for a second, then returns to his phone. 5 minutes later and izuku comes out, fully clothed, rubbing a towel in his hair. Shoto stands up and walks to the bathroom without saying anything. Once he's in, izuku walked out if the room to find his friends.