I n t r o || Wishes || Promise

When making this story, I originally made your name Mikasa. Just your name not the character.

Anyways I decide to change your name to Jae because why the heck not?

So let's start.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wish

It was dark a everything around you was just so plain. No other emotions were felt in heart then anger and sadness. It could tear you apart if it was real. The pain was so loud, it made you cry till tears weren't flowing down your cheek anymore.

Crying on the floor was all you did till it felt right to leave. No one in Leaf Village could help you with this pain.

Seeing your brother, Naruto crying with stains of blood some parts of his body. It was notifying alarm in your head that this wasn't right. It didn't feel right.

You being there wasn't right.

You wished everything would go away, but it didn't. It only got worst.

You stayed for a while in the Leaf Village taking care of Naruto, but the more you stayed the more you grew depressed.

You hated yourself for leaving Naruto. You hated that everytime you saw Naruto it reminded you of your parents.

Minato and Kushina was your mom and dad. It felt like a piece of you was taken away the day they died.

So, you wished it and got it.

You left the Leaf Village only to leave a promise to Kakashi.

Promise

You made Kakashi to never leave Naruto's side and protect him no matter what.

Of course he promise. Kakashi himself unsure but it was for you. You were everything to him.

Another promise was kept too. It was a promise.

You had to keep it.

Kakashi made you promise to come back.

So you did.
..................

A/N:

Did I make you cringe? I bet you did.
I know I cringed my ass of anyways.

Itachi said hi.

-/_\-

Lmao do u see it?

Sorry, I'll stop.

I hoped you enjoyed my trash book :)