2 pt.2

It was week and everyday seemed boring as you went to the ramen shop. Finally swiping the little curtain that covered little ramen shop.

You were surprised of how crowded. You notice a familiar grey hair that stood up perfectly.

Your face light up to the sight of the hair.

"Kakashi!" You said hugging his back.

He was startled at first but then after a few seconds he had realized it was you.

"Jae!?!" He says with a gasp. He got up and fully turned around to finally embrace you with all of him.

His warm arms welcomed you, and his scent lingered in your nose as you placed your head on his neck.

You two stood there till you both finally weren't able to breathe from the tight embrace you gave each other.

"Hi." Bakashi- I meannnnn kakashi gave you a cheesy smile eyes. In response you gave him a smile, "Hi."

From the distance kakashi saw Naruto and Sakura finding their familiar way to the famous ramen shop.

"Does Naruto know your here?" He said quick and frighten that Naruto might see you.

"No, why?" Your eyebrow when up before you spoke the question.

"Well if you planning to meet him then he's coming our way, unless-"

"No, I don't want him to know yet!" Your heart skipped a beat before grabbing Kakashi's hand and running to hide.

You ran still holding his hand till you guys were far away. Finally until your nerves calmed down you realized you were holding his hand, so you let go right away. It was like red paint on your cheeks, you and him still trying to catch both of your breathe.

"This brings back memories doesn't it?" Kakashi still breathing hard made you remember how you and him would 'run away from home' when your parents would get you mad.

You laughed at the playful memories and nodded, "Yeah,"

Still breathing hard, "I remember."
A smile grew on your face to see Kakashi stilling in a bench still trying to catch his breathe.

"Look Mr. I don't know how to breathe," you who already catch breathe, "Your getting old."

He scoffed and just sighed, "I'm the one getting old, you were dying without breathe a second ago with me."

You walked to the bench and finally sat down next to him.

"So how's my little one been doing?" You said but Kakashi looked at you with full of confusion.

"Naruto." You sighed and looking at Kakashi like if he was stupid.

"Oh." He smiled while making strong eye contact.

"Let's just say he wants to be hokage"

"Really!?!" Your smile was bright and wide.

"Yeah." He lets his soft voice let the conversation into silence.

It wasn't silence that made you uncomfortable but rather the opposed. It was nice.

.........

A/N: when I was making this up, I realized something. How do guys see kakashi smile if has a mask HSJDJDKDJHD IM SORRY NO IM NOT

My update hope u like it :)

Btw you all are active af in the night