4

a/n: after fifty years again... I update still!! sorry I just don't know why this story exist still because it's so bad-

"Kakashi!" You giggled and kiss Kakashi on the cheek messy as ever.

"Come on let's get you home." Kakashi laughed as he tried to get you up to your feet.

"I dont any place to sleep- plus I wanna stay here and drinkk!!" You yell and everyone put their drinks up in agreement.

"That's what drunk person always say. Look for the mean while you can sleep in my house, let's go." Kakashi said again trying to help you out.

You didn't resist this time but you were blushing like crazy as the thought of you and him being in his house alone was going to happen. It had been a habit you picked up while visiting random villages through your time out of the Leave Village: drink when you have a problem.

Kissed by the cool striking wind making your body shiver with a whined escaping your mouth, you embraced Kakashi to shield you from the cold strong breeze. Kakashi just shakes his head and followed your embraced with a deep chuckle.

"I told you shouldn't drink so much." Kakashi saw you almost fall from where you stood but he catches you on time from a fall.

"Shut up, I don't need you to tell what I do wrong or right." You said like a angry drunk but later smiled as the thought of Kakashi cared for you still existed within him.

Both now walking to his apartment, a comfortable silent filled the both of you while the night and it's stars seem to shine brighter than before. Though it scared you to think when you were alone in the night, Kakashi seemed to be the right time to comfort you whenever you needed. You were so thankful to have such a good person by your side even if they weren't the best at comforting. 

When you realized you guys finally reached the apartment, which felt like miles from the bar, you took off your shoes and ran to the bed as quick as possible so you can just rest in piece. You too tired to even care if it wasn't you bed or not, you just wanted to sleep because all the beer made you dizzy and feel nothing almost. You still felt the pain of your parents everyday, and the pain you put Naruto into was beating you up more than usually, so a beer or thousand so made you forget it. Too bad in the morning, you'll feel it down you chest to your stomach and reality hits you like nothing. You drank because you were too scared to tell Naruto how your his sister and you left him, it didn't make you feel to excited to be in village.

Kakashi took his time to see you on the bed all messed up and tired, he understand why you drank but it made him feel bad.

"Hey, at least get on the bed right. Your taking the whole bed!" Kakashi whined pushing your lower body to one side of the bed, but you just didn't move. 

"I don't want to sleep on the floor, I want the whole bed!" You whined back at the frustrated also tipsy Kakashi. Yes, Kakashi may had drink a little while watching over you.

"This is my bed, Jae. You are lucky you are even on it, now move." Kakashi slap your thigh, making squeal and jump up. But all he did was smirk and go on the bed and went to sleep. You blushed and cursed under your breathe, as you got one of his biggest blankets and put in flat on the floor and lay there. 

"Y-You're lucky this is your apartment!" You screamed at him making sure he heard you. He hummed to your saying and laughed while teasing you on how comfortable he was while you cursed at him for showing off.

"You can only be on my bed if you are me or if you are my lover, which my love you aren't- yet" Kakashi said before he completely went to sleep. He knew he what he had said would not make you want to sleep and make your peachy red blushed cheeks pout and curse.

Damn you Kakashi, you thought as you blushed more thinking what he said.

An hour later and finally you drift off into a sweet dream of being with your parents. Those dreams made you the happiest person. You didn't see it as burden to think of the good times, it was a burden when you thought of their death. And with those good dreams, it came along as not a burden 

When sunlight hit your eye you got up and yawned to see where you were, it had took a second to adjust the sunlight to your eyes. You looked around to see where you were again and you panicked as you felt yourself unable to identify the place. You were on a bed and not on the floor anymore and you looked down to see yourself where a shirt and shorts that weren't yours.

You panicked more as you realized you were at Kakashi's apartment and you were drunk to even remember what had happened.

W-What the hell happen?, you thought.

a/n: I made this at 2AM & yeah
I don't have the patient to edit oof srry.