1

It was that pain again. The pain that was in your chest since you left the Leaf Village.

You sighed as you saw the big "Fire" that was in chinese character on the big two red doors. It was the entrance of the Leaf Village.

Fighting back the pain and such sorrow you felt, you walked in the village. You saw people talking, walking, rushing, some people already drunk, and kids playing around.

It felt good to see that most peoples days weren't ruin. The final breeze was washed on your face as you took a deep breathe and let it out. A smiled was on your face.

Remembering all the good times you had with your parents was not bad at all. You felt no pain any longer, it was rather peaceful.

It was time that you finally reported to hokage. You knew it was a different person who was hokage. Lady Tsunade was her name.

It was when you were little when you lost saw her scolding your father for something about a mission. Shaking off the past, you kept walking down to met her.

People kept staring and whispering as you past by. Eyes lingered and followed every path you took, only to leave muddy foot prints on the ground.

It was a nice day, but the village looked as if it got soaked by the rain the day before. It was like days like these which made you the happiest.

Not worrying about the people stares and whispers, you finally got to the Lady Tsunade room.

"Your finally back after years, I see." Lady Tsunade voice was thick making the words sink into you with deep thought.

"Yeah." your voice hitched a little. The hitching sound grab Lady Tsunade attention.

She sighed as she looked up from her piles of papers. Some thrown in the little garbage, some thrown around, and some pilled up till the top of the ceiling.

It was different to see her so frustrated with papers.

Taking of her glasses, she made a stinging eye contact. A minute past and for some reason a smile was on her face.

"Welcome back, Jae. I hope that this decision you made a couple days ago doesn't effect Naruto. Good luck."

Her smile grew bigger and you nodded with a smile.

"I'll try my best to make something of it."

Then you remember you bought hard liquor for her.

"Oh and this." You placed the yellow and orange liquid put in bottle on her desk. Lady Tsunade led up with happiness.

"Thank you." she says with laughter, "All this stupid work and I forget beer even existed."

You bowed and let yourself leave the place. Before you left, she had left you with a little note saying Naruto and his team had left to a mission.

Well, at least you had some time to yourself.

Sometime to gather your feelings.

...........

A/N: ayyyooo finally done with this short chapter. This was a really short chapter, but because my original was short I made this short too.

Anyways I hope you enjoy my little trashy start!

Do you believe I got like almost 15 story ideas in this account!! Holy fuck. If you guys want to know any of those ideas or you want my ideas to make your story out it. Hit me up in the DMssss

If your into that taekook and yoonmin go follow my other account and read my other books based on those ships. Others are to come!
My other account is zodiacseok

Byee