3

It was pretty outside and birds chirped into your ear as you heard Kakashi laugh at a little joke you made.

"You know it's nice to be back here." You stretch fully back on the bench and taking a deep breathe.

"It's good to have you're back here." Kakashi words got your full attention. His hand placed on your hand that happen to on your thigh.

You blushed and he noticed. Kakashi taking advantage that you are completely like a rock. He leaned forward till both for two nosies touched.

He then began to give you eskimo kisses. Your cheeks turn redder than a tomato, while he stop to see your reaction. He laughed playfully while getting up from the bench. You were to shook to even move.

What just happened?

You got up and shock it off like nothing happen, but you couldn't.

It was nothing. Old friends do that, right?

Still thinking about what had happened, you didn't realize you and Kakashi were walking to Ichiraku (Ramen Shop because I know some of you don't know the actual name)

"Wanna eat ramen?" Kakashi said but you payed no attention. You were still too bother by your thoughts.

"Earth to Jae!" Kakashi waved his hand passing your eyes back and forward so you could snap out of your thoughts.

Finally after second later, you snap out of it.

"Sorry!" You shook your head trying gather all your feelings, "What?"

"Do. You. Want. To. Eat. Ramen?" Kakashi made sure you knew every word that spoke out of his mouth.

You blushed, "ohh, yeah."

Before entering Kakashi made sure Naruto wasn't around. After he waved his hand to tell you everything was clear, you had entered.

You saw Teuchi making some noddles and his back turned on the entrance.

"What would you two like-" Teuchi turned his full attention on both of you.

"Jae- Jae Uzumaki?" His eyes grew bigger because he couldn't believe you were there.

"Yeah that's me!" You smiled at him and took a set while Kakashi sat next to you.

Teuchi finally smiled, "Welcome back home! You favorite is coming up and it's on the house!"

"Really!?!" You got excited. You loved Teuchi ramen, it was the best in the world.

"But you still remember what I like?" You head slanted a little while you stated the question.

"Of course, before Naruto you ordered the same thing!"

You smiled at the thought Naruto also love ramen and it happen to be from the same person who made it.

"When do you plan to tell Naruto who you are?" Kakashi made eye contact with you. You sighed of the thought of how he might react.

"I don't know but I have to do it soon."
Your eye's looked down.
"I'm thinking of leaving again after I tell him."

"What?" Kakashi said heartbroken. You didn't make eye contact because you knew if you did Kakashi would somehow convenience you to stay.

"Yeah." You say strong but a hitch was in your voice.

Well there goes my confident respond,

"I know I promised you to come back, but I never promised to stay here."

"You know Naruto is not going to like that? He'll probably get mad at you if someone leaves him, especially someone important he never knew." he laughed out angrily, "He finally has someone and now your going to leave him alone. Again."

Kakashi's harsh words burn through your heart.

"He's right kid," Teuchi said finally settling two bowls down for both of you.

"Naruto might not take the news well."

....

A/N:

I honestly don't know what to do with this story ;; someone give me ideas! Lmao