Blood Lines

The oldest Families in Boston. The Hamilton's, the Hansen's, the Hernandez, and the Jaregui's. All powerful in their own way. They have been connected for centuries and their Children of those families have grown up together in the same way. There is Normani the eldest daughter for the Hamilton family. She is also known as the right hand to the eldest of the group. Only separated by a day in birth. Dinah, the eldest of the Hansen Family and the wild card. If there is chaos you better believe she is the center of it all. She is also the youngest. Then there is Ally, the eldest for the Hernandez family, don't be fooled even though she is a bit shy when talking this fire cracker can light up the sky when tempted. She is also the know it all and when she tag teams with Dinah it can be an issue. Finally Lauren, the eldest Jauregui and the leader in her small group. She's head strong, calculated and makes sure no attention is drawn to herself our her friends. She doesn't fly under the radar but she stays to a minimum to the point no one will suspect them of anything out of the normal. 

The Jauregui's are known as the leading Family, Then follow the Hamilton's, The Hernandez and finally the Hansen's. All four families are tied to one of the oldest stories in Massachusetts, the Witch trials. Coming from old money, these girls are extremely rich and as such go to the most prestigious private college there is. Don't let the money steer type them, they are also part of the schools athletic department being the best swimmers on their team and also hold the highest academic honors.  

To everyone they are considered the chosen ones. But to their families they are the legacies.