State Of Mind

It was as if she had taken her last breath, and all the energy she had was drained from her body. An experience that has never happened before. She was standing in the middle of nowhere. Just plain dirt a lake to the side and bare trees. There were no animal around or else she would have been able to hear them. The last thing she remembers is using a quick spell to break Camila free from her chains. 

"You shouldn't be here" She hears from behind her causing her to turn around 

"Lauren you shouldn't be here. You need to go back" The familiar person says making Lauren's eyes water. 

"Why, Why am I here?" The green eyed girl asks 

"You need to go back" The person says 

"How?" Lauren asks 

"Remember to breath" they say 

"Elijah, how do I go back?" Lauren asks again 

"Just breath and it will be fine. The Family needs you. You will be the one to continue the blood line now go" He says looking at the girl then walks away. 

..............................................................................

"What happened?" Micheal questions when he sees Jeremy rush in with Lauren in his arms while Tyler is behind him holding Camila

"Kai happened" Jeremy responds 

"What do you mean Kai?" Clara asks 

"He's in town. That is all we know. He had Camila chained when we reached Lauren and after we broke her free Lauren passed out" Tyler states 

"Where is Mika?" Jeremy questions

"He's in the study why?" Clara replies 

"We need all the families here now." Jeremy answers 

"The families do not arrive until tonight" Micheal retorts 

"Yeah well they might have to get here sooner. If Lauren is not awake or responsive by the ascension time we will have problems." Jeremy states 

..................................................................

"Breath how the hell am I suppose to do that?" Lauren questions while looking out at the lake 

"Maybe he wants you to focus" another voice answers from behind her making the younger girl look up in shock. 

"Hello Lauren. I'm guessing that by your face you must recognize who I am" the person says 

"You, you are" Lauren starts 

"Yes I am Klaus, your very old and very spontaneous relative." The man replies with a smirk

"How, how are you" the girl stutters 

"How am I hear? well it turns out that sacrificing myself for the sake of our family instead of my ambition gave in a good favor so that I may be here and not in purgatory. Either way I believe you and I are due for a chat." Klaus states 

"But I'm not dead am I?" Lauren questions 

"No child you are not dead. You are far from it. You are here because of you ascension. Hope your great grandmother, did not have to deal with this part since she was taught from a very early age about keeping her powers at an even level. Her magic was what she used most and then she used her other abilities when needed. You however have had them on an unbalance field. You let your anger and rage determine when your hybrid side appears which can be extremely dangerous. Take it from me, rage and Anger should not dictate your actions. Had I known that when I was still alive our Family legacy might be different. You are a Mickealson Lauren not by name but by blood. You are a descendant of a very violent family history focused on betrayal, fights within siblings. I do admit I was the main reason for that happening but it was only my way of trying to maintain our family. I know that Hope made sure that those tactic never happened again and I need you to also continue what she started. After tonight, you will be the one thing that can keep this Family together. Your distant cousins that are witches and those have become wolves will look to you for guidance. You will also be looked at to make difficult choices, In those times do not hesitate to ask for help. I never did and it led to more problems and also caused me to spend years away from my daughter and her mother. Be a leader Lauren, it is what you were born to be. Powers or not, you come from an extremely long line of powerful beings including Hayley, Freya, and Rebecca. A wolf, a Witch and a Vampire all three marvelous and extraordinary in their own way. You remember that when you get back. Also in regards to the one thing you have been worrying about that you are afraid to speak. Don't let it slip away, I did that once and no one ended up happy." He states then walks away as well. leaving the girl alone again.