Contract (Part 1)

Before I start this, I just wanted to say that this is a completely fictional character, and as I'm aware she's my persona, she does not match me entirely at all. Many of the events that occur in her story are either real experiences or altered memories. But she is not me. Just an image I created of myself, a visual representation I could use in my animations, and story telling.
Also this story is a little old. This is the most updated version though, so enjoy.
Also also, please don't make any characters that involve the creatures of Neveah. I'll open them up eventually for others to try but for now I'd like to keep them closed.
Thank you.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This story has mentions of Suicide in it. If you get triggered easily, do not read on. Thank you.

The huge ceiling that surrounded the vast space stretched out for miles on end, curving and dipping down and up as this peculiar room took its shape. Orbs of black ink padded their way across the ground, many taking the forms of any creature they desire. To distinguish these beings from one another, you simply can look at their eyes. Ranging from every color imaginable, even hues not even the human eye can comprehend, these can make the name of such a being.
Nevaeh, a place or pocket that sits contently between Heaven and Hell. The beings that reside in this space, Nevians. Creatures that were born from the darkest part of the universe, molded from an unknown thick substance, and given life by the Reaper. Each and every one has one job. Sort out the souls that trickle into the cold and forever moving space, and determine their good and bad deeds. Doing this over the span of billions of years, they remain there.
But once in a while, a soul will break. Like a delicate, thin glass pane, souls are gently and wispy. When this happens, a Nevian will be chosen to locate the soul, and corrupt it, turning into a Kuda-Mashī.
A Shattered Soul.
For one particular case, we have to go to Earth, and observe a very insignificant young girl, named Zay. As we flip through her life's pages, we begin to see the small cracks make their way onto her delicate soul, and we see the color fade away from it. Coming to the present, she is 17 now. This is where is happens. She makes a decision, one that binds her between life and death.
Zay sits in the small bathroom of her house, distressed. But once the eerie calm washes over her, she is able to stop herself from shaking. The thread of her life is pulled tight, and everything stands still. She grips the knife tightly in her hand, her knuckles white, and finally brings the glittering blade to her neck, pressing it to her pale skin. The voice inside her asks her again if she wants this. A few memories slide across her mind, like ice. She smiles, a strange reaction to what is unfolding. And she digs the blade deeper, feeling her blood begin to drip down her neck. She needs to cut deeper, needs to feel her life ebb away...
As this scene unfolds, we switch to the Nevaeh. The Reaper sits in their throne, a hazy orb hovering in front of them, watching this young mortal begin to cut away at their life. They call over a Nevian, who bows before them. The Reaper needs not to talk, and the Nevian knows what is wished of them. Both make eye contact, before the Reaper makes a small tiny gesture. With this, the Nevian takes a step back, and bows once more, before vanishing. Using the permissions granted by their creator, the Nevian, now going under the alias of Allyah, will head to Earth, where they will give Zay one more chance of life.
Zay is becoming frantic, desperate to end her miserable life. About to make the final cut, something soft wraps around her mind, and she finds herself standing in front of a mirror. The knife no longer clutched in her hand, and the bathroom gone. She looks at herself curiously, confused. Allyah looks at herself, and smiles.
"I must say, this is quite an interesting form.."
The voice mimicks Zay's, and the feeling of fear begins to slip around Zay, panic choking her lungs. She forces herself to remain calm, and stares down this duplicate of hers.
"Who are you?"
Allyah merely continues to smile.
"I'm but an opportunity. A way for you to have another chance. Your soul, Zay, is breaking. You are standing between life and death. And I can offer a contract. "
Zay doesn't speak, wanting this strange person to continue.
"If you accept, I can help you. I can save you."
A moment of silence spreads between them. Zay knows she shouldn't accept this strange beings offer, but the thought of beings saved, being set free.. invigorated her. She looked at herself, giving a small smile. A part of her screamed, snapping and crumbling, trying to pull her away. But her hope for a better life over rode the feeble voice, and Allyah knew her answer. She gives a soft cackle, and outstretches her hand, looking straight at Zay, watching as she hesitates, before reaching out, clasping her hand in the others. A sharp sting spreads quickly up her arm, and Allyah pulls Zay closer, a smile spreading across her face. The last thing she sees before the world falls into black.
Zay awakens, on the floor. Her neck is stained with blood, but the cut is gone.
This is where it begins.