jealous rage // sp

Sweet Pea has had a crush on your for a while now. You knew about it after a month or so, Fangs and Toni getting tired of Sweet Pea not taking his shot. They thought telling you would make things move faster, but Sweet Pea has mistaken your flirty gestures as friendly ones, making Fangs, Toni and yourself face palm every time.

Southside High just got shut down and all southside students were being transferred to Riverdale High and there's nothing more than Sweet Pea hates more than the Bulldogs. So you thought maybe you could use that to your advantage.

"Topaz! I have an idea." you said catching up with the girl as you walked towards Riverdale High.

"What's that?" she asked.

"So Sweet Pea is an idiot and doesn't believe anyone, even me when we say that i like him too and he always thinks that i'm just being friendly when i flirt. What if i used his hatred for the bulldogs to my advantage?" you smirked looking over at Toni who shared the same look.

"Flirt with a bulldog, make Sweet Pea jealous. I love it."

You met with all of the other Serpents outside the main entrance, all of you walking in together. You spotted Veronica behind a desk with stacks of paper on it. She smiled brightly at you as you walked up, going on her spiel about 'fair riverdale'. That soon came to a close as Cheryl and Reggie walked down the stairs to shut it down.

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face." Toni snarled. You grabbed her arm, pulling her back so she wouldn't get suspended on their first day. Quickly letting her go to grab Sweet Pea who charged at Reggie. You stood between him and Reggie, facing Sweet Pea with your hands on his chest telling him to calm it down.

"Damn, momma. How about you and i have some fun? I don't like snakes but the ass on you might change my mind." Reggie said shamelessly checking out your ass. You were going to turn around and snap back with a snarky comment but remembered what you had told Toni.

"You think you can handle all of this, Mantle?" you smirked.

"Oh, i can sure try." he sent you a wink as you got pushed away by Jughead and the others. Sweet Pea shoving you away from Toni as you entered the lounge.

"What the hell was that, y/n?" he yelled at you.

"What was what, Sweet Pea?" you asked fake annoyed as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Flirting with the enemy. Have you lost your damn mind?" he was beyond angry. Fists clenching, nostril flaring, not being able to calm his fast breathing. He looked ridiculously hot and you couldn't help but stare at him, mouth dropping open. Before you could say anything, he turned around and stormed out, punching the wall as he passed.

"Okay, well this is working as planned." Toni said walking over to you.

"Time for phase 2." you said walking out into the hallway in search of Reggie. You knew Sweet Pea wasn't far. He actually cares about his education so you knew he wasn't going to be skipping classes on the first day. Word would get around that you had talked to Reggie again faster than you could say your own name.

"Mantle." you greeted, finding him at his locker. You leaned on the lockers beside him crossing your arms over your chest.

"y/n. Come to make plans on when i can tap that ass?" you mentally rolled your eyes at his question, but didn't let your annoyance show as you continued to talk to him. Soon you were being pulled away, Reggie being told to never talk or look at you again if he wants to live to see the sun rise. You were pushed into an empty classroom, grabbing one of the desks to stop you from falling to the ground because of the roughness. The door slammed shut and you turned to face Sweet Pea.

"Your plan worked." he growled.

"And what plan are you talking about?" you asked.

"Cut the act. Toni told me everything. You're bold you know that."

"If you'd stop being a giant dumbass and realize that i was flirting back, this wouldn't be happening right now."

"Oh so i pushed you to flirt with Reggie? Is that so?" he took a step closer to you, his anger not subsiding one bit.

"I only flirted with Reggie because i knew it'd make you jealous and eventually you'd make a move. You always pass mine off for friendly gestures." you walked over to the teachers desk, hopping up to sit on it. Sweet Pea stared at you in anger and disbelief.

"Seeing you with Reggie lit a fire in me that i can't put out, unless i take that anger out on something. You did this to me, i think you should take care of it." his voice was low and it caught you by surprise.

"What do you want me to do about it?" you asked.

"Oh i think you know." he was standing between your legs now, hands resting on your thighs.

"Right here? In this classroom? You know class starts in 20 minutes." you said.

"Then we have 20 minutes." his breath fanned across your neck making you shiver. His lips ghosted over the skin just below your ear before biting down not so gently making you hiss and grip his shirt in your fist. Both of your heads snapped to the door as someone began pounding on it.

"y/n, Sweet Pea, whatever you're doing, hurry up. Weatherbee wants us." Toni's voice yelled through the door.

"This isn't over princess." he said. He captured your lips in an angry and hungry kiss before pulling away and stomping to the door, pulling it open and pushing past Toni. She looked at you with her eyebrows raised making you shrug not being able to answer her nonverbal question.