oops // sp

You stood in the doorway of your boyfriend's bedroom, thinking you were going to surprise him with breakfast before school, but instead he surprised you. With Josie McCoy in his bed.

"Oh my god." you finally let out after what felt like years of silence.

"y/n? Listen, okay. I can explain." Sweet Pea said jumping up off the bed and walking towards you.

"Explain what? Why you were just in bed with Josie? I think it's pretty obvious what was happening, Pea. She's not wearing any clothes." you motioned towards Josie who was scrambling to pick up her clothes and put them back on, "Don't bother, i'm leaving." you said tossing the bag of food onto the coffee table as you passed. You stormed out of his trailer, pretty much running to your truck. Sweet Pea stood on his porch, watching as you skidded down the gravel road in a desperate attempt to put as much distance between you and that trailer as fast as possible. As you drove you pulled out your phone immediately calling Fangs, your best friend, who answered after the third ring.

"We're skipping school today. I'm outside." you said into the phone after he said hello. He walked out not a moment later, climbing into your car and looking at you.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I walked into Sweet Pea's trailer with breakfast and i found him in bed with Josie fucking McCoy." your voice broke halfway through telling him what happened and the tears began to fall.

"y/n, i'm so sorry. Come here." he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him on the bench seat of your truck. He let you cry into his chest as he rubbed soothing circles on your back.

"No, you know what. I'm done crying. He didn't give a shit about my feelings when he slept with her last night so i'm just gonna act like this doesn't bother me because he doesn't deserve to see me cry over him." you said angrily wiping the tears from your eyes.

"You want to go get some Pop's then?" Fangs asked. You nodded, sliding back over in front of the steering wheel and pulling away from his trailer.

"Did you know?" you asked as you pushed the pancakes you ordered around on your plate.

"Know what?" Fangs asked.

"About Josie and Sweet Pea?"

"Oh, no i didn't actually. You telling me when you picked me up was the first i've ever heard about it." he answered shoving more food into his mouth.

"This sucks!" you exclaimed dropping your fork onto the table. Your eyes welled up with tears again and Fangs gave you a knowing look. He knew you were talking out of your ass earlier when you said you weren't going to cry. Shit like this hurts, even the toughest of people and he knew you better than anyone. You were going to hurt for a while, but you were stubborn so you weren't going to let Sweet Pea see you hurting.

Fangs threw some bills on the table, standing up and motioning for you to come alone. You walked out to your truck, Fangs opening the passenger door for you to get in and closing it back once you were in. He climbed into the driver seat, starting your truck up and heading back towards Southside.

"Where are we going?" you asked through sniffles.

"Sweet Pea is at school so we're going to get your stuff from his trailer so you don't have to face him to get it. Also it'll make him really upset to see all of your stuff is gone when he gets home."

You climbed out of the truck, heading straight for the door. You double checked that his bike was actually gone and not hiding on the side of his trailer before entering. You started grabbing your clothes out of his closet and dresser, throwing them in one of your bags, while Fangs went into the bathroom to grab all of your toiletries. Within minutes all of your stuff was packed into bags and being throw into the bed of your truck.

The rest of the day, you and Fangs hung out in your apartment. He helped you put your stuff away and then the two of you sat on the couch, you crying into his chest, while he tried his best to calm you down.

It was time for the Serpent meeting that FP called earlier this week, so you got up and tried your best to make it look like you hadn't been spending the last few hours crying because your boyfriend cheated on you. You slipped your jacket over your shoulders and followed Fangs outside to your truck.

At the Wyrm you stayed on the farthest side of the bar, away from anywhere you knew Sweet Pea would hang out. You almost didn't come to the meeting not really wanting to see Sweet Pea at all after this morning, but you weren't going to miss a Serpent meeting. And you can only thank god that Fangs was by your side.

After the meeting you and Fangs tried to rush to your car to avoid Sweet Pea, but when you walked outside, Sweet Pea was leaning against the front of it. You rolled your eyes, walking straight to the driver side and opening the door. Sweet Pea quickly made his way over, shutting it before you could get inside and standing in between you and the truck.

"Move." you said.

"Not until you talk to me." he stated crossing his arms over his chest.

"I have nothing to say to you other than we're done. Now move." you spat.

"It was a one time thing, y/n. Please. I'll never talk to her again if it means you and i stay together." he pleaded.

"Should've thought about that before you slept with her in the first place. Now get the fuck out of my way." you growled staring him dead in the eyes.

"So that's it?" he asked.

"Yes that's it. What else did you want me to say? How else did you think i'd react? You slept with someone else, Sweet Pea. You can't honestly stand here and tell me you thought it would be okay that i found you in bed with Josie this morning." you scoffed.

"No but i at least thought you'd hear me out. Or y'know, not break into my trailer and get all of your stuff out while i was at school."

"I didn't break in, dumbass. I have a key, which you can have back by the way. I won't be needing it." you said handing him the key after you took it off your key ring, "now get the fuck out of my way so i can leave. This conversation is over."

Sweet Pea moved without another word, allowing you to climb in your truck where Fangs waited in the passenger seat. You sped off without looking back at him in the mirrors.

Back at your trailer, you and Fangs lay in your bed staring at the ceiling in silence. You started crying the second you entered your trailer, but now you just laid there with dried tears on your face while Fangs laid next to you trying to think of ways to get back at Pea.

"You know, you could always sleep with someone you know he would be very upset about to get back at him."

"Sweet Pea hates everyone. Anyone i slept with would piss him off."

"Yeah, but sleep with someone he thought he could trust. That'll really hurt him." Fangs suggested.

"Who? You? Because the only two people he genuinely cares about are you and Toni and i'm not gay." you stated. Fangs shrugged his shoulders putting his hands behind his head. You thought it over for a second before saying fuck it and climbing on top of Fangs, letting your lips find his.

"You know this will fuck up your friendship with him, right? You sure you want that?" you asked.

"I became friends with him because you introduced us. I think i'm fine with this." he said with a chuckle.

Fangs dropped down on the bed next to you, both of you out of breath and sweaty. You threw the blankets over the both of you to shield your bodies from the cold air of your room as your turned on your side to face Fangs.

The next morning you were sleeping peacefully until a loud voice woke you up.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" Sweet Pea yelled from the doorway of your room. You sat up, holding the blanket to your chest as you wiped the sleep from your eyes. You looked at Sweet Pea who looked hurt and angry and then down at a sleeping Fangs who laid next to you. You looked back up at Sweet Pea, shrugging your shoulders before speaking.

"Oops."