Chapter||Six

•______________________________•

Alexander's POV

"Is this necessary?" I quickly unraveled my hair, I wasn't one to get dressy for school. Honestly a t-shirt and jeans can be the best outfit. Liam began knocking my door at 7:00 in the morning. I shouldn't have let him in because he was rather excited for school while I wasn't.

" Man, it is necessary, I want you looking sharp for these stunning ladies" Liam Parker my best friend of six years muttered as he munched on his snacks. We were both laying on our backs on the two couches in my living room.

"What ladies?" I asked rhetorically, I quickly glanced at my watch to check what time it is. I knew Mrs. Anderson is going to be here in three minutes and Anna is quietly sleeping in her room. Mrs. Anderson has always been my babysitter for Anna since my mother left three years ago. She lives next door, and has always been a kind lady.

" You didn't hear? these new students transferred and the Girl's are Hot!, Anastasia is going to have competition, and who wouldn't love drama this year?" I noted the interesting news. Anastasia was basically the most beautiful girl in our school and she knew it. I've had a crush on her since middle school but she never noticed me. The only person I've met who can top her good looks is the wolf girl I met a day ago. My head is still in shambles, I don't even know if what I saw was a dream or reality. One second I thought I was breathing my last breath, when suddenly a huge black wolf snapped the Wolf that was about to end me. The crazy part was that the black furred Wolf was in fact a human.

A human girl to be specific.

And she was the most fascinating, attractive being to walk this earth. Her hair was the lovely color of a deep, rich chocolate brownie. Her striking icy blue eyes were the first stunning features my eyes landed on. She was gorgeous, no scratch that, She was a Goddess. A Goddess who was out to come end me, if I ever spoke about what I saw.

"You know I had a dream about this stunning girl with brown hair shift into her Wolf form.  She saved me from being killed by some other crazy Wolf" I softly tell him. I glance at him and he's carelessly munching on the food he has on his lap

"Are you serious because I had the exact same dream" Liam shouts flabbergasted while getting up to throw away his trash.

"Really?!" I swiftly got myself up from the couch and towered over him stunned. I mean what if he'd seen her too.

" Are you crazy? Of course I didn't" he laughs. I sighed disappointed and fell flatly back to the position I was in.

*Knock* Knock* knock*

Our heads suddenly snapped to the noise that was being made. There was an endless knocking on the front door, I quickly got up from my laying position because Mrs. Anderson probably thought I was going to be late for school.

" Im coming! " I whisper-yell on my way to opening the door for her. I was greeted by Mrs. Anderson's bright smile. Her wrinkly face was glowing and soft. She was turning fifty this summer, and she didn't have grandchildren. She has a daughter that lives in New York, Peyton and she only comes to visit her on the holidays.

" Good morning Young man, I thought you were still sleeping." She sighed in relief after seeing Liam and I were ready, we just needed to grab our shoes.