Chapter||Sixteen

||Not Edited||

Skyler's POV**

"Yes, of course" I rub my fingers over my eyes, trying to actually wake myself up. It was too early for my liking but it was time for school.

"Alright, make sure everyone stays safe" I say as I listen to my father talk on the other line of the phone. 

"They will, make sure you stay safe, this might be a stunt from a rogue playing" My father continues, I look to my left to see what time it was and I wasn't surprised when it was 7:00 on the dot.

"Even if it is or it's not, please be careful" I reply, as I hear a knock on the door. My body was aching, if I took a warm shower I'd probably wake up. 

"Okay, I love you" I reply back with a I love you too and try my best to wake my limb arms. I felt some heavy weight on my legs and as I turned to look who it was. I was met with a sleeping Ava,... did she sleep here?

I didn't remember if They left after I showed them the note, I had practically flopped right down on my bed and drifted to sleep.

There was another loud knock from my door, and I was already cranky.

" Alright.. I'm coming jeez" I push Ava's arms off my legs on the way to the door, I slowly walk to the door and unlock it.

" Yes?" I say with droopy eyes.

" I believe you have kidnapped my mate" Alpha Lucas says glaring at me but his words were dripping with amusement.

" I apologize, Her highness loves sleeping with me... rather then you" I reply cockily, as I yawn into my hand.

"Whatever, now move" I chuckle at his childish manners as he pushes me out of the way and makes his way to a Sleeping Ava.

He slowly bends down to the high of the bed and slowly moves her a few strands of hair out of her eyes, kissing her on her forehead.. he picks her up bridal style and slowly walks out of my room.

" See ya" he calls out over his shoulders, as he walks to Ava's room across the hall.

I shake my head while locking up my door and I immediately walk to the bathroom. I run myself a warm bath, I'll save a shower for later. I needed all my muscles to be relaxed and feel fresh.

After thirty minutes of my bath, I knew I was going to be late for school and I didn't mind. So, I took my time, applying my make up and getting dressed. 

I was finally out of the door at 7:54 and I was just making my way to downstairs. I quickly grabbed a muffin and some orange juice off the counter and quickly made my way to my car. Laila and Ryan must've left already and I got a message from Ava that she was staying in, she didn't feel so good.

"your Gorgeous mate isn't even a human.... Your mate might be close to you but even closer to me"

Those words were printed into my head, I couldn't stop worrying. I had to find Alexander and Make sure he was safe.

What have I gotten my poor mate into ?

He'd never forgive, if he finds out about him being in danger to werewolves, when he barely knows a thing about us.

I stressed over those words, and tried to find any double meaning behind them. I was so distracted that I hadn't noticed I had arrived at Riverdale high. I grab my pack from the passenger seat and rummaged through my backpack for the red Envelope.

I was first going to ask Hunter, if the first one was his, because this was a little threatening. I had to make sure, those this wasn't his either. I slowly looked myself over one last time through the car mirror.  Before getting out and closing the door.

I was very late, you could barely see any students in the school parking lots. Although I was late, it was still my mission to find Hunter. In a matter of minutes, I was walking the halls like I owned it. I decided to sniff and walk up to every classroom but I couldn't find him at all.

While walking and deep into my thoughts, I a few snickers and a huge thud. My heart skipped a beat, even though the noise was far away. With my Werewolf hearing, I could make out it out that a bunch of teenagers were fighting.

I kept walking and walking, until, I was at the door to the underground parking lot. I pressed my ear to the door, and instantly cringed because I heard a few bones crack. I took a step back and quickly opened the door, feeling the need to stop these teenagers from fighting further.

The moment I opened the door, I was hit with my mate's intoxicating scent mixed with his own blood. My wolf let out a tiny whimper at the scene before our eyes. I was flabbergasted, and beyond Furious. I slowly glanced at the Ones causing my mate pain, it was Hunter's beta and his two pals.

" WHAT THE-!" As those words slipped out of my lips, all I saw was red. My legs carried me faster to the enemy as My fist went flying at a quick speed to his face that , the Beta hadn't seen it coming. He stumbled back, but his eyes grew Darker, I knew his wolf was angry.

But I could care less, I wouldn't let him get away with this. I swung my leg up high and connected it to his head,.. " You Bitch" Hunter's Beta yells as he spits out blood, I was pleased he was hurting.

"If you Touch my mate again-" I kicked him straight in the groin. Although he had a couple weight on I was fast and getting quick hits all over his body.

"You Fucking See the light of day and I'll make sure of it" I grab him by the shoulder, and then turn him around. While I hit him square in the nose. I then head butt him, sending him straight to the wall. Once again My fist seemed to love his face, Effectively breaking his nose. He stumbled again and fell to the floor, taking the advantage quickly. I straddle him and I couldn't even count how many times my fist connected to his face.

" Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't know"He Spits out through his clenched teeth, I knew his wolf was about to take over but I was ready for anything. I wouldn't let him, get close to my mate within a finger length.

" Skyler..it's okay. Stop" My mate whispers, I close my eyes to control my anger and get off of The Beta. Who's name I still haven't learned. He was all bruised up and bloody, I mean it suited him well. I slowly walk to my mate and crutch down so I could help him up, I was sure they broke some of his rips.

I looked back to the others who were once here, but they had quickly disappeared. What a bunch of cowards.

"Shhh, let's go, let me care of you" I reply as my eyes glisten with tears, I hated the sight of my mate in pain.

______________________________

Make sure to comment & vote.