0.2

It's been a week since I auditioned for Big Hit and I still haven't gotten a response. I guess they didn't want me.

In YG I wasn't asked where I was that day. I thank the gods that Chae-rin and the girls told them I had to go to a meeting for the TV show I was supposed to star in, the work on set beginning tomorrow.

Hoseok and I had exchanged numbers after the audition and we swore to each other we would keep each other updated.

Hoseok's dance had been amazing. I knew that Big Hit would have no other choice but to take him, he was a natural at dancing. My thoughts were confirmed four days after the audition, when Hoseok texted me, saying he got a contract.

I could only hope that Big Hit will take me, too. I have vague ideas on how the other big companies handle their idols and I am anything but fond of those.

Speaking of how the companies handle their idols, I have a feeling a certain situation will come up any moment now. I've developed some sort of a sixth sense for when such things are about to happen.

I'm currently in one of the many practice rooms, together with four or five other trainees. Dance practice.

I love to dance, but these dancing classes never end without one of us getting yelled at. And today shouldn't be any different.

We're going through a choreography that our teacher showed us, when the doors slam open and my manager storms into the room, looking anything but happy. My fellow trainees move out of the way as my manager comes towards me at a fast pace, a dangerous look on his face.

Then his hand slaps across my face.

That will leave a mark.

"Why did I just get a call from Big Hit Entertainment, congratulating you for making it through the auditions?!", Iseul yells, spit flying.

Oh no.

I should really have thought this through. Of course would they recognize me and think that I have officially planned to switch companies. They thought YG knew about this. I should have mentioned it. Dang.

"Why did I just get that call?", Iseul yells once more, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt.

"I don't know, eesa-nim*," I quickly shoot back, wincing when he yanks at my collar, making me stand up straighter.

"Where were you last Tuesday?", Iseul asks, anything but calmly. This is one of the many reasons why I want to leave.

"I was at a meeting for the TV show," I begin but Iseul interrupts me "Where were you?"

I gulp, taking a deep breath. I try to gather all my courage when I say "I was at Big Hit's audition."

The silence that now falls over the room lies heavy upon us. Iseul's face is already turning red with anger, a vein running up his neck gets more and more visible with the second.

As I thought, my auditioning at Big Hit will mean my death at YG.

"You will pack your things and leave this instance. I want you out of my sight," Iseul hisses. I can hear my heartbeat, fluttering so fast I ask myself if Iseul can hear it.

"Your bill will be sent to you. You will come up for every cent we wasted on you for these two years." And with those words, my heart stops.

"You can't do this," I whisper, shaken by the thought of having to repay everything. That's gotta be around 50.000.000 Won and I don't have that amount of money.

"I can and I will, Hayoon. Now get out of my sight," Iseul spits in my face and shoves me to the ground, before he turns around and leaves.

I stay on the ground, frozen, for a couple of seconds after he left, before I jump to my feet and l leave to my small dorm. Concerned gazes follow me as I walk down the many halls, I don't even want to know how pitiful I must look.

When I arrive my dorm, I pack the few things I own while pulling out my phone and dialing the only number I can think of right now.

After three rings he picks up.

"Hayoon, you won't believe me what I just heard! They accepted you, too!", Hoseok cheers through the phone. Even though I don't feel like cheering at all, his excitement lifts my mood.

"I know. I just got kicked out of YG for it. I'm currently packing my things," I say as I close my bag and do a quick check through the room to see if I forgot something, before I shoulder my bag and make my way out of the dorm complex. I considered stopping by at Chae-rin's dorm, but decide against it when I remember that she's got song rehearsal right now.

"Oh no. Do you want me to get you? I can pick you up, so you don't have to come to Big Hit all alone!", Hoseok offers and I smile "I wouldn't mind that. I just left the dorm complex, maybe we can meet down the street. by the small supermarket? I'm kind of starving."

Hoseok laughs "Sure, sure. Give me ten minutes."

Without another word he hung up and met up with me at the supermarket, just eight minutes later.

*eesa-nim: formal title for director/manager