One of Us

It is known that unrelated wolves RARELY offer invitations to join an established pack. An alpha wolf would not generally allow a strange wolf to enter their pack. It is much more likely that the alpha would actively chase a new lone wolf away--and they have been known to kill strange wolves that approach an established pack.

Wolf packs are 99%(+) built from within the breeding structure of the existing pack.

In th RARE case that an outsider would be let in, the alphas will either initially ignore the outsider, so as to allow it to establish relationships with the other wolves first, then the alphas would exert their dominance through a variety of behaviors to demonstrate that the new wolf was of much lower dominance. If the new wolf put up resistance, it is likely it would be killed or at last chased off with injuries.

The black alpha made his way inside the cave first, the blood scent became stronger,  every steady breath he took rang in Seokjin's sensitive ear, he could even hear the reassuring heart beat,  he found himself starring at the alpha in awe.

Such a massive strength and presence he never witnessed before.
He won't even be surprised if someone told him that this pack is one of the strongest all thanks to their bulky alpha...not to mention the others. Even the omega, whom showed nothing but pure kindness and sweetness seemed anything but weak. Again he was praying not to be killed on spot by the leader.

Jungkook and the rest of the alphas laid down the bloody preys they caught during the hunt. Jimin whom was standing next to Yoongi with another omega "Hoseok" like he called him went to start a fire so they'd cook something for the pack.

"Namjoon,  Taehyung and intruder. Come here." Jungkook ordered while crossing his arms and Jin was forced to hoist himself up on his legs,  he barely walked but the alpha said his word and he needs to obey it without any objection.
"Taehyung" another alpha,  had a boxy smile while eyeing Seokjin while  Namjoon seemed thoughtful. 
"What do we have here?"
"Something Namjoon hyung decided to save. First of all state your rank."
"D-delta."
"And how did you get here delta?"
Seokjin bit his lower lip nervously,  his head lowered a bit before answering.
"I.. Was chased from my pack after being presented then tried to run away from an Alpha in Minhyun's pack."
"Why?"
Before he could answer Namjoon narrowed his eyes at him as if he was trying to tell him to change the truth,  Seokjin take a deep breath then said:
"He just attacked me for being unrelated."
"And what if I do the same?" Jungkook asked him and he froze.
"But I won't,  I discussed your useless existence with Namjoon hyung,  I'll give you a chance of joining my pack, but you have to catch a prey. Now."
"Jungkook aren't those enough?" Taehyung asked while pointing at their catch earning a low growl from the alpha.
"I gave my order Delta."
He spat delta as if it was the most disgusting word,  his gazes degrading the injured Seokjin but still he nodded.
Seokjin left the cave,  shifting into his white wolf form,  fortunately for him the mix Jimin made worked wonder. Not completely healed but better than nothing.

_____________________________

"He hasn't returned yet." Jimin said while standing near the entrance, the dawn sun rays softly caressed his face,  spreading warmth all over it.
"I can't believe you stayed up all night waiting for him Jiminah." Hoseok said while rubbing his sleepy eyes. The blue eyed omega sighed sadly.
"I really don't know Hobi...but Seokjin already feels like one of the pack...one of us."
"He seemed nice."
"I wish alpha sent someone with him..he won't catch anything in his weak state."

Just when they were talking Seokjin came,  blood dripping down his chin, holding a hugeass tiger on his shoulder.
Seokjin did it.

He placed it down Jungkook who just came and stood up. But before he could say anything exhaustion got the best of him and he fell against the alpha. Jimin wanted to go there and carry Seokjin cause he was sure the alpha is mad by now,  the   thing he never expected is the alpha to carry Seokjin and get him inside the cave.

"Hobi,  I think alpha accepted Jin." he cheered hugging the other omega's arm.
"How are you sure?"
"See this tiger Jin hunted? It's a bohemian tiger and catching one is a sign of complete loyalty. We studied this when we were small pupp don't you remember pabo!"
"Oh yeah."
"Jimin,  Hoseok get ready it's our turn." Yoongi said before shifting inti his wolf form and jumped forward,  Jimin and Hoseok followed.
Alphas prefer to hunt at night that's why it's safer for Betas and omegas to go early with the starter of dawn.

___________________________

"Ever heard about the disaster pack?"
Namjoon asked while dipping his fingers inside a pot containing blood from one of the preys and drawing a few symbols on the cold walls.
Seokjin starred into the blank space before nodding slightly.
"Half of this pack died even their alpha leader."
"That's all you heard?"
"Yes."
"Well let me continue it. Half of the pack was killed,  mostly omegas since they were "The weak" branch. All caused by a betrayal from one of the pack's wolves. The alpha did his best to protect and save his pack,  he made it in the end but unfortunately we lost him."
Jin looked at Namjoon and the latter nodded.
"That's right. We are the disaster pack and leader alpha was Jungkook's father. After this incident,  he was promoted to be our leader...since you're nearing your acceptance in our pack I guessed that you should know more about it."
"Thank you Alpha."
"But let me say this,  never think about betraying Jungkook. Kill yourself or tear your flesh but never even think about betraying him."
"I understand."
"You know why Jungkook gained the most cold hearted alpha nickname?"

That's why Jungkook's name seemed familiar, the most cold hearted alpha.  He heard about him.

"Not really."
" Jungkook killed his mate."
"..."

To be continued....