Scent

Seokjin shot his eyes opened , his body and forehead were drenched in cold sweat , heart beat faster than the usual , it was beating violently inside his chest to the point it could break his ribcage and crash out .
He knew , there was something wrong with his wolf .

He quietly left the room given to him by Jimin whom was kind enough to welcome him in his house until he figure something or a solution.
Just when he was about to exit , he saw a glimpse of the alpha he insulted earlier , he was walking in the empty street as if he was patrolling the area , that's why he closed the door once again .

If Seokjin was stubborn , his wolf was even worse. He found himself going out and following the young alpha like a lost puppy , hiding behind a wall or walking between bushes , unaware that his presence was already sensed by Jungkook .
Within seconds , The raven disappeared from his sight. His scent was no more in the range.

Jin blinked twice in confusion before he could register it he was pulled back by the hair , with sharp nails against his throat , seconds away from completely slitting it.
The position he and the attackers were in made it almost impossible for him to move. One wrong move and he could break a rib. He closed his eyes , trying to figure out something . Apparently when Jungkook said he's going to kill him , he was serious about it.
What can he expect from someone who killed his own mate?

"The moment you close your eyes in a fight , you can pray for your soul delta." Jungkook hissed in his harsh voice then let go of him . Seokjin fell on his behind with a thud while the alpha continued his way.
"What was that about?" Jin asked while following him.
"You'll find out later. Now let me go back to my watch."
"But it's not hunting season...Alpha." Jungkook looked at him and they stayed like this for a few seconds , mouth shut but eyes sending and receiving messages. In the end Jk broke the eye contact and went on his way.
"For you it's not."
For some reason his wolf whimpered when the Alpha left.

_____________________________

"Rise and shine !" Jimin said opening his door with a big smile and was a bit surprised when he saw Jin already up stretching his arms.
"Morning Jiminie."
"Good morning-evening."
"Wait what?"
"That's right. It's 1:00 pm now...I guess travelling and hunting took it troll on us...You're lucky you're staying with me and not Yoongi hyung." He finished placing his small hands on his hips .
"Why so?"
"One word : Military life style...?"
"Those are three words actually."
"Can you not?"
"Okay sorry."
"Anyway food?"
"Yes please."

The table was filled with all kind of meat and appetizers some were cooked by Jimin and the rest was a delivery , not that Seokjin minded the feast since he was one hungry wolf  that could be bribed to  anything with meat but he and Jimin won't be able to finish all this .
"We have guests?"
Jimin stayed silent for a few seconds then nodded.
"Alpha Jungkook and Hoseok . He called when you were taking a shower and said that he needs to discuss important matter with us."

"I am sending you , Hoseok and Seokjin to  the Han college."
Jungkook spoke in his commanding tone while looking at Seokjin dead in the eye , the intensity of his gaze sent shivers up and down his spine . He couldn't decide what to do or say since his brain was busy figuring out wether to break the contact or no also what to say about the whole college thing.  Luckily Jungkook broke it first .
"The what?" Seokjin finally said while leaving his fork aside. To say he wasn't comfortable with the idea wasn't an understatement . He barely got himself accepted into a pack and now this.
"A college for werewolves . To learn advanced defending and fighting techniques ...You'll be representing the Jeon pack so I expect you to behave." He answered while saying the last word he looked at Seokjin again , a glare was sent his way.
"So...it's for Omegas and Deltas..only?"
"It's for everyone Jimin." Hoseok replied this time. Jk probably told him everything while they were on the way.
"When does it start?"
"A week from now."

_____________________________

Seokjin was peacefully washing the dishes after the dinner was done . Jimin and Hoseok decided to take a run around the city while Jungkook probably left.
Wrong.
The alpha suddenly entered the kitchen with a confused look on his face as if someone attacked the house. God with the one who gave alphas strong scents. However Jungkook's was another level  , it left him a little bit scent drunk . Jin immediately left what was in his hands , his inner wolf jumping in anticipation to hear what the alpha has to say.
"What's wrong Alpha?"
"The scent! Don't you smell it?"
"Scent?"
Jungkook sniffed around while Jin went back to his work. He was focused wanting to finish early until two pair of muscular arms were wrapped around his waist. His breath was held captive in his lungs once he was pressed even more into the sink.
The alpha slowly ran his nose on the back of Jin's neck then on his shoulders still sniffing . Seokjin struggled to free himself earning a loud growl from the alpha , it was terrifying to the point he froze.
"Sweet." Jungkook murmured while sniffing behind Jin's ear , which turned red , triggering his sensitivity so bad.
A minute , 60 seconds passed with Jungkook still taking his time while Seokjin was grabbing the edge of the sink so tightly his knuckles turned white , biting his lower lip to prevent any sound from escaping.
This was pure torture .
Jk was merciful when slightly pulled back letting him breathe normally again.
"Your scent."
Jin blinked once...twice...his scent? Didn't everyone including Chul says that he doesn't have one yet? How comes Jk suddenly felt it now?
However another growl from Jungkook woke him up from the day dreaming . He looked back at the alpha immediately widening his eyes.
"A-alpha your eyes!"
"Shit." Jungkook said immediately letting go of him and storming out of the house.

They turned red...

To be continued....