Down we fall

At one point everyone  stopped walking except for Jin who looked at them in confusion, but before he could ask why they did that, the raven-haired male was the first to close his eyes, throwing his head back as he let out a long howl , his Adam apple bobbing up and down , reverberating through the forest and forward followed by the rest.
Immediately they got a various numbers of howls,  some are strong and some weaker in response,   then there was a particular booming growl that managed to send shivers down his spine.

Jin widened his eyes as he watched Jungkook, his skin complexion was even more beautiful under the sun , the strands of his silky black hair falling back and revealing his sharp facial features, his long neck decorated by small purplish veins from the alpha's previous howling. Seokjin found himself sulking and wishing to trace those veins.
Even in his human form,  Jungkook looked like a strong wolf. The pride he showed in his standing position was enough to demonstrate it.

For the first time, he could spot a small smile shadowing the alpha's lips obviously happy to return to his pack. From what he heard from Jimin,  Jungkook always considered his pack's safety and well being as a priority that's why the bulky wolf was never called "Selfish" or "Arrogant".

They entered the city as one unit,  walking by order. Jungkook,  Namjoon and Taehyung in the front row,  followed by Hoseok and Jimin and himself and Yoongi in the background since he was too tired to be in front of them. How can a Beta be this lazy?  Jin wondered.

"You're going to Jeon Chul nim's house." Jimin whispered while nudging Jin's shoulder.
"Who's that?"
"One of the elderly. When it's hunting season he watches after the pack till Alpha Jungkook and our return."
"And alpha will probably discuss your subject with him." Hoseok added while drifting his gaze toward the front line.
"Imagine when they'll talk about you helping alpha during his rut." Jimin said surpassing a chuckle while Jin felt his whole face turning red,  it didn't help at all when Jk turned to him,  their eyes meeting for a few seconds. 

He didn't realize he was holding his breath until Jk tore his cold gaze away that somehow seemed threatening and he was able to inhale the oxygen one more time. 

"He probably didn't sleep thinking about it." Hoseok replied mischievously while grinning.
"Yah! shut it you two! And stop dreaming. It won't happen." Seokjin said before glaring at both.
"Why?"
"It's simply impossible. I am a delta. Delta stay mateless to their last breath."
"Just say Deltas die as virgins you pussy." Yoongi said unimpressed and Seokjin could swear that he felt his jaws falling off.
"Hyung that was mean." Jimin said while walking backwards to be next to him.

"Wipe that hideous smirk off your face Tae." Jk said in his usual cold tone but the other alpha didn't bother to.
"We're here."

______________________________

"You brought a Delta back from the hunting season. I must say,  you never fail to surprise me Jungkook."
Chul said while eyeing Seokjin, the elder even grabbed a few of Seokjin's black silky hair as if he was testing him.
"How did you know he was a delta Chul nim? He doesn't have a scent."
Jungkook said "in disgust" earning a small chuckle from the man. Which was totally unexpected from such a rough looking alpha.
"Deltas have a scent Jk. But unfortunately it must be unlocked. But it wasn't the scent that made me recognize him."
"Then?"
"His wolf. You'll learn how to recognize them later Jungkook. I respect you as my leader but you still young."
Jungkook nodded in understanding  while Namjoon was deep in thoughts and didn't join the conversation since the beginning. The rest were already back to their houses and families.
"I take that as you approve him as one of the pack?"
"I do. Now if you excuse me,  I'll go check on my sick wife and Namjoon,  I know that there's something you want to discuss with Jungkook and the delta so go on."

_______________________________

The tension in the room was so thick that it almost stick to Jin's lungs and crawled under his skin. His gaze went between both alphas whom shared a silent conversation with their eyes as well.
"Seokjin." Namjoon finally spoke while intertwining his fingers together.
"I am aware that you're still new. But you have to know that most of our omegas or what left of them are mared to betas and alphas here..so You'll be the one helping Jungkook with his rut."
"I understa-"
Before he could continue Jk cut him by letting a dry cough.
"Who said I approve? Do I need to remind you that I am the leader here Kim Namjoon?"
"Alpha I didn't mean to disrespect. My apology-"
"You act on your own and decides on your own as if my body was yours. Don't let me remind you of your position." he hissed again and Namjoon apologized one more time while slightly lowering his head.
"And if you're desperate to get fucked  and your heat is blinding you delta,  you can go to another horny alpha."

Namjoon was shocked. He knew Jungkook was cruel and cold hearted sometimes but he didn't expect him to react this way. He felt sorry for Jin for receiving such an insult.

"I am afraid that unlike omegas,  Deltas don't go through heat alpha." Seokjin said in a calm tone while looking at his palms then looked at Jungkook.
"But I suggest that you fuck yourself during rut."

Before a disaster happens Chul returned again and took Jin with him saying he needs to show him something.
______________________________

"Jungkook calm down."
"I swear God if I saw that ill mannered delta once again I'll tear him to pieces."
"Jungkook,  as your hyung,  I am asking you to please calm down." Namjoon said while patting his shoulders,  the dangerous red that flashed in Jk's eyes faded and they were back to normal.
"I shouldn't have accepted him in the pack."
"It's too late to regret it Jungkook. Just give him another chance."
"....I don't want to see his face for the next three days. Understood?"
"Very well leader."

To be continued...