Rebel for real

It was still very early, the first rays of sun didn't even break through the window in his room and Jin was glad that his everyone else seemed to be dead to the world, no sound coming from any of the rooms of the hallway.

The classes were supposed to begin in 2 hours, but he didn't feel like being cooped up in his room which was why he packed a small snack and left for an early jog, locking the front door behind him.

Seokjin's ear were blessed with the silence of the wood. The only sound being heard, was the rustling of yellowish leaves beneath his feet as he moved forward. However, what caused him to scowl was an unusual scent that flared his nostrils and pricked his delta's ear up.

The heavy scent of burned incense and metal with an alpha behind it gave him a split headache and rose the alert in his mind. It was a malicious one. His first instinct was to stop moving to follow its source but unfortunately the grass on top of the hill was wet and Jin fell with a gasp rolling all the way down.

"Seokjin, come on we need to leave." Jimin frowned. Seokjin isn't a heavy sleeper, he should be awake by now, that just doesn't make sense.
"What if he's really tired Jimin? Missing one day won't be a big deal."
"You're right but I am not planning to do so."
"Seokjin! Where were you?! You look like a mess."
"Just let me take a very quick bath then I'll follow you guys."

But just when Seokjin was about to step into his room he got a whiff of the incense which made his body go rigid for a few seconds, either he pounce on that alpha or the alpha pounce on him and let the best win.

__________________________________

"Mr.kim always late."
Seokjin was ashamed of being subjected to the judging gaze of all the alphas in the class including the teacher's but the apricot and sugar scent and the sight of the familiar face had him baffled and slightly relieved.

Jimin was there, pointing the empty seat next to him while Hoseok had his eyes on the teacher apparently waiting for him to allow Jin in.

"Just...stop being so care free."
"Yes sir!"

Everything was going smoothly, lesson had pricked his interest in the best way.

However, what caused him to scowl was an unusual expression on the omega's face as he had still not moved a finger,not a single note written down in his note book, which was odd Jimin is the kind of omega that likes to note everything down to use it in the future.

Jimin's shoulders were hunched forward as if he wanted to turn invisible which was again so odd, since the omega was always easy going and fierce whatever situation he was in.

It was when Jimin side glanced at one male at the back, that Jin widened his eyes in realization as he inhaled deeper.
No fuckin way.

Now, he could smell various scents of others, but the strongest was the one that belonged to the guy Jimin had looked at, his alpha scent powerful as it drowned out every other, the guy leering at Jimin. Burned incense and metal and it belonged to no other alpha than someone Donghae.

"God please let him test me." Seokjin whispered under his breath, his knuckles turning white from gripping the edge of his chair too strong almost breaking it if it wasn't for the teacher who looked at him to answer his previous question.

"Kim Seokjin!"
"I swear sir the answer is fertility rate."
"Your nose is bleeding! Go to the nurse office!"
"I don't think I can walk properly, can Jimin help?"
"Of course, mr.park hurry."

Jimin wrapped an arm around his waist and took the lead . Although there were too many faces and scents that made his head swirl Seokjin could definitely recognize the one that belonged to the extremely angry Donghae

"You...DID WHAT?!"
"Jesus calm down Jimin."
"You're telling me you grazed the inside of your nose with your nails..on purpose?!and for what?!"
Seokjin just pulled Jimin into his arm taking the omega by surprise.

"I will do anything and everything to protect you and Hoseok."
"Thanks alpha." Jimin replied jokingly knowing very well that Jin found what he said offensive. The delta had a sulky face just like a puppy that got pushed aside by his human, that soft side of Jin, he liked it a lot. He couldn't resist hugging Seokjin back.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." The nurse apologised, leaving before they could even explain.
"Did she really think?...We?"
"I guess she did."

__________________________

the food was left untouched, not a single bite taken from the seasoned chicken breast. It's not that he had no appetite, he could definitely devour a cow if he could right now. But his mind was set on glaring at the obnoxious alpha that was glaring back at him, his eyes screaming murder and war.

He knew that when you challenge an alpha, you're not just pissing them off, you're also questioning their worth and strength, violating their territory and for that you have to physically fight him till death.

His mind was set on stopping Donghae from reeking his filthy eyes all over Jimin. And yes he was challenging him and ready for the consequences.

"What is up with you and that dick?"
Jimin asked, apparently oblivious to the vicious alpha's intentions.
"Seokjin why haven't you touched the food yet?" Hoseok asked trying to get his attention back to their table.
"Nothing."

______________________________

Seokjin didn't have a cellphone like any other student in this place. True. But his old dusty good for nothing room had a vintage telephone...probably from the 1900's and currently it  was ringing.
(A miracle)
He wasn't sure how exactly those things worked so he picked it up and waited.
"Seokjin."
He really sucked in a breath when he heard that deep alpha voice.
"Jungkook...I mean alpha? I think you called the wrong person, you probably wanted to talk to Jimin or Hos-"
"I didn't. I wanted to hear your voice."
"My voice." Seokjin said in disbelief, a foreign feeling washing all over him.
"I must end this call. I am glad you're all safe and I trust you with the omegas."
"..."

Seokjin was on his back, not a single muscle moving except for his heart which was running laps and jumping up and down.
To decipher it into words.
He felt a hint...of what is it like to be wanted...
A hint of how delicious dominance over him can be...(one he approves of of course)
A hint of being desired.
Can he be desired...in any way...that can't be true....he is a delta..who in their right mind can desires a delta? 
A leader alpha on top of that. Which once refused him and wounded his pride so bad that he insulted him back on spot.

All this nonsense he is thinking about ain't healthy.

In the middle of his existence crisis he got a whiff of it.
A whiff of lavender and cherry.
And it had his eyes wide opened.

That was Seokjin's scent.
He knew it.
He must be going crazy.

But what on earth triggered it?

TO
BE
Continued....