Everyone has a past

"Xiumin." Seokjin said while looking directly at the alpha whom just saved him from a nasty scratch that could have ruined his face judging by the extremely sharp nails of his attacker .
"Let go of my wrist . That delta need to be taught a lesson." The alpha Donghae snarled at Xiumin before glaring daggers and guns and all kind of deadly weapons at Seokjin .
But Xiumin didn't , instead he tightened his grip , eyes dangerously flashing a shadow of crimson red colour over his pupil , probably the dominant wolf inside him is taking over . To say the truth , Seokjin wasn't in the mood to watch two alphas tearing each other's flesh..he just wanted some sleep.

"Just forget it." Donghae said before pulling his hand back from the grip around it . Before completely disappearing he gave Jin a "It's not over yet" look with a sly disgusting smirk then went on his way.

"I didn't expect to see you here."
Jin scoffed in response and looked away , his eyes searching for "his" room, completely ignoring Xiumin's presence and attempt to start a conversation.
"You know , a small thank you won't hurt."
"I didn't ask you to help me , now did I?"
"Why so salty Seokjin ?"
"Well excuse my salty ass which you and the rest of the pack abandoned it in the middle of nowhere . It wasn't pretty trust me."
"Jin you know I tried to reason the leader to keep you- hey where are you going?! Am still talking."
"Keep on talking , maybe one day you'll actually say something smart. Right now I need to find my room and sleep."
Without further do , he proceeded his way , he didn't fail to hear the faint angry growl Xiumin let. After all he's an alpha , and he was just "insulted" by a delta.
"That's not the last time we talk Seokjin."

Jin couldn't hide his disappointment when he found out which room they assigned for him. It was the last one , in the end of the large hallway. An old messy room with no proper furniture.
He knew Deltas didn't really hold a place in their perfect A/B/O world steered by rut and heat  but this was way too much.

_____________________________

"Hopi do you have any idea where Seokjin is?" Jimin whispered while poking Hoseok with his pencil , his blue hues following the teacher as he wrote a few things on the board. The other shook his head in a no , both of them were worried for the delta.
"I am sorry for lateness!" Seokjin whom suddenly appeared by the door said before bowing at the teacher who rolled his eyes then told him to quickly enter.

"Again good morning , I am Mr.Jihyun kim.  You might wonder , what is the use of studying while you are supposed to learn fighting and defending techniques since you particularly live in the wild , no? Let me correct you here my children. Studying will help you balancing your human and wolf side in order to live in harmony in any environment....We'll start with a set basics questions."
There were a few grunts in the background but once the teacher's eyes flashed red everyone calmed down immediately.
"Good. Now I want you to tell me what does sadness feels like?"
Seokjin rose his hands .
"A long hunt with no kill."
"Excellent."

_____________________________

He dreamed of darkness..
A barely audible animalistic screech in the empty background followed by the noise of something breaking .
Seokjin opened his eyes immediately , his body burning up from the sudden heat , chest raising and falling , heart beat racing . His breathes were like muffled choking sound ...
His wolf...
Something is wrong with his wolf.
Is it dead....
While his body was stuck in this pain party , he felt a weight pressing him down on the old mattress , knocking the remaining oxygen out of his lungs.
Red.

Two rubies starring deeply into his soul with a massive intensity , waking up a fear inside.

Alpha's eyes.

Jk's.

"Jungkook what are-"
"Shhh." The alpha silenced him . Before tracing his lips with one finger  , jaw line , down his neck , across his broad shoulders.
"My beautiful precious baby." Jk praised with his raspy low voice and Jin was beyond nervous for some reason.
"My beautiful precious mate." He said once again and Seokjin felt a shower of ice cubes in his veins once he heard the word , suddenly Jk's hands clasped around his neck and squeezed it harshly , to the point his vertebral column was cracking and oxygen was completely cut off.
Jk was killing him.

"!!!" Seokjin gasped loudly , his eyes snapped open. The crazy nightmare did his body really nasty with all the sweat drenching his clothes now.
His wolf was whimpering as well...
It's still here , thank god.

He should go back to sleep and rest as much as he can because tomorrow they have a long run with one of their teacher , very early in the morning. But he couldn't , his mind was wide awake now.

Jungkook killed his mate.
Namjoon said it himself.
And apparently Seokjin till now couldn't get this out of his head that's why he dreamed about it.

____________________________

Seokjin felt it.
Jimin and Hoseok weren't at ease , both of them were tensed , he could even smell their fear as their alpha trainer eyed them from head to toe with a disgusted look on his face.
Then it was his turn.
The man looked strongly intimidating and dangerous. The kind of alpha that could tear your flesh to pieces with one bite.
"Name."
"Kim Seokjin."
He wrote down on the list he held.
"Pack?"
"Jeon pack." The trainer stopped and looked at him directly.
"So your alpha thought that adding random stray wolves to his weak pack would save him."
Seokjin's jaws clenched while the other laughed especially that dick Donghae . Before he could growl Jimin immediately gave him a warning look.
"You don't even know my alpha." Jin replied calmly and the trainer just smirked .
"I know him more than you ever will pupp."
Then he moved to another .

Everything bathed in a pitch black drakness , the wolves were racing in the wood against the dawn as they run through the wood searching for "silent target" their trainer set .
The white delta wolf was moving slower than the rest considering the fact that he didn't sleep at all yesterday .
Suddenly he heard a familiar howl that made him look back unaware of the pile of branches underneath him. He ended up tripping .
"Jungkook?"
A figure emerged from the shadows.
It was Jimin whom saw Seokjin falling and came to make sure he was alright. "Seokjin we have to hurry up. You don't want us to confront alphas...in this training battles are allowed remember."
"I heard Jungkook.."
"That wasn't him."
"How do you know?"
"That was our trainer Seokjin."
"..."
"You probably saw how surprised me and Hoseok were when we faced him. He was a part of our pack and if it wasn't for Jungkook he would've been our alpha leader."
"How so?"
"Our trainer is alpha Jungkook's uncle."

A sudden pained shriek interrupted them. Both their eyes winded.
"HOSEOK!"

T O
B E
C O N T I N U E D 🐺

Sorry for late update guys T-T
I hope it was satisfying enough.