Hello, My Name Is Jack

I scanned out front of the bars entrance.
My Mission right know was to find my new partner, Mr. Fishbach.
The area had a 17% toxicity rate, rats scurried around the garbage in the alleyway, and the bars sign, half broken, read The Irishman's Tap.
I took a mental note before pushing the glass door open to walk in.
All eyes directed towards me.
I scanned the men and women's faces, A Howell, Daniel, and Lester, Phil, sat with each other. They did not pay much attention to me.
A Sander, Thomas sat at a stool with four other Androids, a Virgil Clone, a Logan clone, a Patton clone, and a Roman clone.
I scanned their backgrounds before looking around for my mysterious new partner.
The bar was full of androids and their masters.

I was not paying attention to my coordinates and mistakenly ran into a short yet bulky Man.
His dark hair dropped over his forehead slightly. He wore a dark red flannel with dark slightly tight jeans.
The man scoffed and rolled his eyes "watch it ya' pile of bolts"
My data recognized the man as , Fishbach, E, Mark.
I put out my hand
"Hello, My Name Is Jack, The Android sent here by cyberlife."

———————
A/n
This was a short chapter but I'm a bit proud of it. This is more of a sample page. I really do hope you enjoy the rest of the book. Don't forget to comment and vote 🗳
~love
Author-Chan ♥️