Important

Okay so...everyone has been asking me where ive been. Heres my explination.

So ive had really bad bipolar depression and anxiety since ive been put in foster care. I wasnt able to truely identify my issues or be honest with myself about them. Just wanting to fit in didnt make the situation any better. So during the last week of october I was caught at school smoking. My principle called me into his office (for the 3rd time in 2 weeks due to behaviour issues) and confiscated my vape. I was frustrated and had a lot on my plate. He gave me the whole 'nicotine can kill' speech. I mumbled something under my breath. My princible heard me and asked me to repeat myself. I looked him dead in the eye feeling myself about to burst into tears "I dont care. I wanna kill myself anyways"
After the I was placed in the kidpeace hospital. I was there for almost 4 weeks before they told me I had to be placed in a residential. On November 1st I was placed in my first residential. There I was diagnosed with bipolar depression (I was diagnosed with anxiety before this). I went through a lot of shit there and it made me realize how important my life is to not only me but my friends, family, and most importantly my kid siblings. Once I had all my meds adjusted I had to stay there for almost another 2 months for them to find a new foster home for me. They didnt think I should be with my siblings because they were scared..of me. I want to apoligize for all the shit I put some of you guys through (you know who you are) and I hope you can forgive me. I'm not saying let go but please forgive.
I hope you all know I do care about all of you no matter how bitchy I was.  Love your new and improved Ash Bash