I want you all to understand

This story is not going to have any sorts of Smut or Fluff(well at least between mark and jack ;>)This is just for fun as I said in the description. If you've watched the video above you can just tell how uncomfortable jack is towards this content. I want you people to understand that Jack and Mark are not in a relationship and NEVER will be. I'm sorry to brake it to you but it will never happen. They're both happily dating two perfect women, there is no reason for people to be wasting such fantastic talent with drawing or writing smut and fluff. It's no fair that people had to ruin this for everyone. He even says in this video that him and mark PRACTICALLY STOPPED MAKIMG EYE CONTACT due to the fandom. This is a story of BROMANCE, there will be no sexual content in this story so if that was what you were looking for I'm sorry but you can just leave right now.
There's always that one person to ruin it all.
I hate that people do this. They never think about how the others feel.
Watch this happen to Dan And Phil too. These hardcore shippers are going way too far.
It's ridiculous, grow up, Mark and Jack will never have a "blossoming relationship", Dan and Phil are not hiding any sort of relationship between them, Tyler and Troye are two best friends nothing more! You people need to grow up.
I'm sorry if I offended anybody but it's all the truth. Please...it's not fair to anybody that's forced into such disgusting and disturbing content. GROW. UP.