(IF ONLY)

Early morning at Mayor Vovin's house, Luke woke up & got up from his bed thinking of what he will do for the day.

"Luke get down now breakfast is ready!" Vivian called to him.

"Just give me a minute I'll be right there!" Luke answered back.

"Hurry! Mom is waiting at the table!"

"I am coming!" Luke rushed down.

While having their breakfast Luke & Vivian were asked by their mother Vovin Drage who is known as Maleficent back at the Enchanted Forest.

"Why are you two not dress? Don't you have school today?"

"Mom it's Saturday" Vivian replied.

"Is it? I must've forgot to check my calendar"

"How was your work Mom?" Luke asked.

"The same & usual" Vovin answered. "So, what are you two planning to do today?"

"I haven't decided yet what to do today" Luke answered.

"How about you Vivian?"

"I might be going outside but I am having second thoughts if I should or not" Vivian answered unsure.

"Very well then, I'll be on my way to Elvida now, go do what you teenagers do every weekend but don't forget to come home before 8:30 if you know what's good for you"

"Yes mom..."

After Vovin left, Luke & Vivian moved on with the activities they decided to do for the whole day. Luke began by playing his video game, as for Vivian she prepared all of her painting materials like the brush tool & canvas that she is going to use.

"Oops...Looks like I am all out of paint" Vivian noticed.

Downstairs she asked Luke to come with her to buy some painting materials that she needs.

"Hey Luke are you busy?"

"Not really, what do you want?"

"Can you come with me at town? I need to get some new painting materials"

"Sure let's go"

After an hour buying her materials the two decided to stroll around town for a bit before heading home.

"That's a lot of paint Vivian" Said Luke.

"I know, all I need now is the perfect subject for my art you got any suggestions?"

"You can try drawing some flowers"

"Yeah this red color paint is perfect for a rose portrait"

"I know a flower shop that sells different kinds of flowers especially roses & it's just near the Vizier's Collection antique shop"

"Come on let's go"

As they come closer Luke stopped for a while & looked at the Vizier's Collection.

"You're looking for Gwen aren't you?"

"Yeah she didn't went to school yesterday & I am worry about her"

"We all know that the owner of that shop is quite strict & only does business"

"I know" He sighed. "Come on let's get your flowers"

On their arrival they were assisted by the son of the owner who is Ross.

"Good morning how may I help you?" He smiled at Vivian & Luke.