(DEFYING WICKED & EVIL)

(LAND OF OZ IN THE OTHER REALM)

After finding out that her sister Evanora is now been defeated by Hansel & Gretel, Wicked Witch of The West or Theodora return to her castle at the western part of Oz to think of a way in getting her revenge on the twins.

On her way to her room Theodora heard a calm voice called her name.

"Aunt Theodora?" Said the voice.

"Easton..." Theodora looked around & paused. "I know it's you show yourself" She ordered.

"I see that you've finally return" Easton appeared. "Where's my mother? Why isn't she with you?"

"Easton dear I am afraid that your mother is gone..." Theodora looked at him worried.

"What do you mean? What happen to her?"

"She's dead" Theodora answered straightly.

"No that's not true! She can't be dead! Aunt Theodora please!"

"I am sorry Easton but these pieces of her amulet are the only thing that I've found on the place where she been through" Giving it to Easton on a small sack.

"No Mother!" Easton wept as he held on the sack.

"Stop crying. Crying is only for the weak" Theodora commanded.

"Who did this to her? I want to know Aunt Theodora"

"Very well then come with me at my lair"

Using her cauldron, Theodora showed Easton everything that happened to Evanora on Witch Mountain.

"She's been reduce to dust?"

"Yes & the ones responsible for it are the siblings of our late enemy Eleanor. The Good Witch of The North known as Hansel & Gretel"

"I want to make them pay Aunt Theodora, I want to destroy them!"

"Don't worry Easton you & I shall have our revenge on these children of Eleanor"

The following days after searching on her book Theodora found a time travelling spell so she quickly called Easton & explained it to him.

"So what's this time travelling spell you are proudly wanted to show off Aunt Theodora?"

"Easton dear this spell can allow us to go back in the past & change whatever we want to alter on that specific time"

"Like preventing Mother's demise?"

"Even better, perhaps helping her destroy those children of Eleanor while she still had the chance"

"So how do we make it work?"

"In order for it to happen we're going to need four important ingredients like the essence of courage, heart, brains & innocence that can only be found on these unique people"

"Where do we find these essences?"

"Leave it all to me"

On her cauldron Theodora dropped a hay of a scarecrow, a hair of lion & a silver string to track the person possessing the traits of courage, heart & knowledge. A few moments the cauldron revealed the faces of the people who possessed it; first one was Luke who has the courage then Kristen who symbolizes the brains followed by Joaquin who represents the heart.

"Hold on a second, I recognize these people" Said Easton. "They are the ones who those Hansel & Gretel rescued from Mother & her coven"

"Looks like we are in luck Easton, all we need to do is to find them & take away their essence so we can cast our spell"