(FROZEN GUARDIAN)

(ARENDELLE IN THE OTHER REALM)

Long ago in the kingdom of Arendelle after the burial of her parents Anna once again went to her sister Elsa's room, standing in front of the door asking her to come out & talk.

"Elsa please I know you're in there people are asking where you've been. They say have courage & I am trying to I am right out here for you just let me in. We only have each other it's just you & me what are we gonna do???" Anna lean on Elsa's door then sat. "Do you want to build a snow man???" She asked to Elsa one last time before crying.

Behind that door Elsa is also sitting leaning, devastated on what just occur to her parents. Inside her room ice was scattered everywhere & snow is falling as she grieves over their lost.

After an hour Anna left & return to her room while Elsa stood up & gaze at her window until a young man with white hair holding a shepherd staff showed himself outside the window startling her. Elsa stepped backward as she looks at the mysterious man.

"No it's okay don't be afraid I am not going to hurt you" The young man said.

"Who are you? What are you doing outside my window?" Elsa asked.

"Hold on, you can see me?"

"Of course I can"

"Finally someone can see me!" He sang in joy.

"What do you mean?" Elsa opened her window.

"You see I've been roaming places for so long & no matter what I do people just can't see me"

"How did you get here at Arendelle?"

"I don't know the wind just carried me to this place. So this place is called Arendelle?"

"Yes it's our kingdom, my name is Elsa"

"I am Jack...At least that's what I remember. I don't really recall much of what happen to me"

"Hello Jack" Elsa smiled.

"Say, your room looks a bit peculiar Elsa. It's so full of ice"

"This is the cause of my powers..."

"You made this?"

"Don't come near me, I might hurt you Jack like I've hurt my sister"

"Don't worry I am not afraid because like you I can create ice" Forming a snow flake on his hand.

"That's amazing Jack! I thought I was the only one who has this kind of power. But the difference is you can control yours very well while I struggle to conceal mine that's why I keep myself isolated in this room so I can't hurt anyone especially my sister Anna" Elsa trembled.

"Elsa you don't have to be afraid your power is what makes you who you are. It's a part of you so don't let it control you"

"I wish it's all that easy like you said, but I can't..."

"I understand but someday I know you will be able to control it. It's time for me to go now Elsa" Jack looked at the full moon.

"Wait Jack please don't go!"

"I am sorry Elsa but the moon is calling me now"

"Will you come back? Will we see each other again Jack?"

"If fate will allow it. No matter what happens just keep believing in me Elsa because I believe in you too"

"I will Jack; I believe we'll see each other again"

"So long Elsa..." Jack jumped out of her window.

A few years later after breaking the curse of Arendelle with an act of true love, a crest already revealed itself unknown to Elsa & Anna that reacted due to their love for each other but it was only a half & is now somewhere on the kingdom. As for Jack he is now known as Jack Frost & also a guardian after defeating their infamous foe Pitch Black. Now it's only a matter of time before Elsa & Jack meet each other once again.