Fifth Vow

Lisa did what she said she'll do, she supported Jennie and Jisoo all the way. But one thing is really hard to do for her, to forget her feelings for Jennie.

She witnessed how Jennie and Jisoo grow together and be mature with each other. She witnessed the sweet and bitterness on their relationship.

"You're such a loser, Lisa" Rosie sipped from her coffee and closed her book. "After all these years, I can't believe you're still into her" Rosie giggled and Lisa rolled her eyes at her.

"Here I am thinking that you'll support my feelings for her," Lisa said and rolled her eyes again.

"I did,  support you. Back then, but you gave up on her and choose to support them, remember?" Rosie paused and placed her book on the table. "Now you're telling me, that you still like her. Even though you know that you'll be forever stuck on friend zone" Rosie chuckled.

"How can I stop myself from falling?" Lisa asked in a frustrated tone.

"Accept the fact that you and Jennie will never happen. That's how I moved on from you. Come on learn it from the best" Rosie giggled and opened her book again and started reading it.

"Wish I could do that too" Lisa sipped her coffee before letting out a deep sighed.

"They broke up, Rosie" Lisa stated on one Thursday night when she met Rosie on their usual spot.

"You're friend needed you," Rosie said without looking at her. "But you think it's the best time to make a move on her" Rosie stated before closing her book and look straight to her eyes.

"What should I do? I want to be there for her" Lisa heaved a deep sighed and massaged her temple.

"then be there for her" Rosie said and pats her shoulder. "She needs a friend right now, it's on you if you'll be there as a friend who'll comfort her or a friend who'll take advantage of her feelings. Choose wisely, Lisa. You know what you really want" Rosie said.

Lisa leaned on the chair and bit her lips on what action she'll do next. Her thoughts stop flying somewhere when her phone rings.

She looked at it and saw Jennie's caller ID. She quickly picked it up. "Jennie?"

"This is the bartender, Miss Kim seems too drunk to go home alone. You're the first person to pick up their phone, would you come and picked her up?" The bartender asked. Lisa answered quickly and get the name of the place before hanging up on him.

"I need to go to Jennie, Rosie," Lisa said and bid farewell to Rosie and left her on their table.

Loud noises, the smell of cigarettes, and people making out is what Lisa saw when she reached her place. She hurriedly went inside and search for Jennie.

She saw Jennie on the counter table near the bartender. "Give me more" Jennie angrily shouted at the bartender and demanded more alcohol but the bartender didn't give her more.

"Jennie, let's go home," Lisa said and cupped Jennie's face. She smiled seeing Jennie pouts while she cupped her face.

"I don't want to go home" Jennie groans and removed her hands on her face. "I want to drink more, Lisa," she said.

"No, that's enough. Let's head home now" Lisa firmly said which made Jennie pouts even more. Lisa grabs her things and held Jennie's arms to guide her outside.

Lisa drags Jennie to her car. But before she could open the door for Jennie, she wrapped around her hands around Lisa's waist.

Lisa felt the water on her back and slowly heard Jennie's cry. Lisa placed her hands above her hands that wrapped around her waist and brushed it with her thumb.

"She broke up with me Lisa. I don't know what to do" Jennie sobs. "I love her so much" She added.

Lisa felt her heart was tearing into pieces by her words. And Rosie words came to her, that Jennie needed her as a friend right now.

"She loves you too, and you know that. I know you felt that" Lisa said and bit her lips. "Talk to her, Jennie. Communication is the key" Lisa said and removed her hands around her waist to face Jennie and wipes her tears.

"You think we can still fix this?" Jennie asked while sobbing. Lisa smiled at her and nodded as her answer.

"I know so," Lisa said and messed her hair before opening the door of the car and drives her to her house.

Lisa watches Jennie sleeps peacefully on her bed. She smiled when she heard a little snore coming on Jennie's. But suddenly Lisa bit her lips to prevent herself from crying.

Lisa squats and levels her face to her face. She removed the strand of her hair that's covering Jennie's face. "If we're really not meant to be, if our soul is not for each other, and if you really belong to someone else" Lisa pause and stares at her for a moment. "Should I stop my self from loving and  falling over and over again?" Lisa asked and placed her hand slowly on her cheek and brush her thumb.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me" A tear escaped her eyes. "But I may not be the best for you" Lisa leaned and kissed her forehead.

Lisa stirs the coffee in front of her and glancing at the person in front of her. "Why did you call me here?" Lisa asked Jisoo who was sipping her coffee.

After a month, Jisoo and Jennie got back together. And Jisoo message Lisa to meet her after her working hours.

"I know you're mad at me for hurting your best friend" Lisa nodded and agree on what she said. "But I love her, and I want to get your blessings as her friend"

Lisa raised her eyebrow at her. "Blessings?" She asked Jisoo.

"I want to marry Jennie," Jisoo said. Lisa froze from her seat hearing Jisoo plan.

Those plans that she wanted to do since she met Jennie. Lisa was about to say no. But a flash of memories came to her, she remembers how Jennie is always happy when she's with Jisoo. The happiness that she can never give to Jennie.

Before answering Jisoo, Lisa heaved for a deep sighed.

"Just make sure you will never make her cry again," Lisa said with a cracked voice. "Never hurt her, Jisoo" she added. Jisoo smiled and nods at her.

"If they have an award for the most loser person it will be awarded to you," Rosie said while scattering the petals in a heart shape around the table. "You're really out here helping Jisoo to propose to Jennie" Rosie added.

"I want Jennie to have the best proposal, okay?" Lisa said and lit the candle lights.

"Proposal that you wanted for so long. The proposal that you've been practising since then? But it's not your proposal" Rosie boldly said.

"But it's for Jennie"

Moments later, the couple has arrived. Lisa saw the excitement on Jennie's face. Lisa started playing the keyboard that they set beside the table while Rosie was singing 'can't help falling in love'.

"What's this?" Jennie asked when they took their seat. "You know about this and did not tell me?" Jennie pouts while looking at Lisa. But Lisa giggled and stopped playing the piano.

"I asked for her help, and ask her to not tell you," Jisoo said on her seat. "I also asked for her blessing, Jennie"

Lisa lift up her camera and video them.

"I've been thinking about this since we broke up, Jennie. I know I can't lose you again, I don't want to lose you, Jennie. I love you so much" Jisoo pause and she kneels on the ground. "Please spend the rest of your life with me. Will you marry me?" She pops the question.

Lisa watches from her camera and focused on Jennie's reaction.

Jennie covered her mouth because of shocked she was. She looked at Lisa's camera, and she smiled at her before returning her look on Jisoo.

"Yes, Jisoo. I will marry you" Jennie asked and she kneeled to hug Jisoo.

Lisa click the stop button and bit her lips before looking at Rosie who was standing beside her. Lisa smiled weakly at her before a tear escaped her eyes.