A/N

Yo it's ya girl here

Yup, there are 2 ending on this story, one for Jennie and one for Lisa.

Since I was torned on what to give as an ending to this story, so instead of choosing, I made two ending for them. One happy and the other one is painful.

Anw, I read that some wants a happy ending for Lisa, and I realized that yes I'm a bit unfair that I did not gave her a happy ending.

So maybe I'll give another special chapter just for her, this is not a promise but I'll do my best.

But I'm not sure on giving this a sequel story. Honestly the original ending I have in mind was to connect it with one of my shot 'Pretend' so it will have a sequel but I end up in writing these endings.

Andddd I think that's all, thank you for supporting this story and peace out.

P. S.

What should I write next? (Except for the sequel) I'll be reading your comments.

P. P. S.

Spread love and positivity x

Update:

Hi, this is me again, so I know I said I'm signing off but I've missed writing and also im here to gave the special chap for Lisa.

And that will be the final chapter for this story.

I know its weird to see me shipping Lisa with one, but I really liked them both, visual x visual, loved that.
But, this will be the first and last story that ill be doing onelice. As much as I want to, be I cant.

And that will be all, again, thank you for supporting wedding :)