Special Vow

The cold breeze of the wind didn't affect Lisa as she walks to the aisle. She hates the sand on her shoe but still continues to walk.

As she placed on her position, the boring start entering the venue. She smiled when she saw Rosie walking and everyone on the venue clapped their hands.

"Ms Park. Where's your bride?" The organizers asked, Rosie stopped walking and searched for her wife.

"She was just here," Rosie said, Lisa raised her hand then everyone's attention went on her.

"She back out," Lisa said in serious tone. Rosie's tears were about to fall when Lisa laughed hard. "Just kidding, she made me said that," Lisa said in between on her laughter.

"I'm here" Joy, Rosie's fiancé walk behind her holding a bunch of flowers. Rosie wiped her tears and hit her softly. "We got her, Lisa," She said.

"We should take a break," Rosie said to the organizers before they announced a few minutes break for their wedding rehearsal.

Lisa brought out her camera on her bag. And took a photo of the beach, the venue of Rosie wedding.

"Never regret accepting your invitation, this is amazing," Lisa said without looking at the couple and continue to take a photo of the beach.

"After years of trying to look for you, finally, you showed up," Rosie said, which made Lisa looked at her way with a sad smile.

"I had to leave, you know that" Lisa explained. "But I'm glad you still choose me as your maid of honour" She added and smiled brightly.

After Lisa left on the wedding of Jennie and Jisoo, she travelled around the world. She tried to avoid having a connection to her past so it can help her move on.

And she finally did.

"Are you ready?" Rosie asked and Lisa raised her eyebrow at her. "You know, Jisoo and Jennie are coming right?" Lisa gulped and bit her lower lip.

She knows she moved on, but she's scared because what if she saw Jennie and her feelings where still the same like how she left.

"Let's see" Lisa simply said and back on her camera. "We can never be sure, but I'm ready to face them" Lisa confidently said.

She excused herself from them and walk on the beach to took some more photos.

She stopped and focused on her camera when she captured of a guy with tattoos on her arms. He got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt.

She quickly turns away when the guy noticed her and looked at her camera. She was about to escape from what she did but the guy called her.

"Excuse me, miss?" He called but Lisa chooses to walk fast. "Hey," He said with a when he blocked her way.

"I'm not taking you a photo" Lisa defended herself. The guy in front of her chuckled. "I swear" She added.

"I know, I'm not here for that," He said while smirking at Lisa. He found her cute by making herself look guilty. "I just want to look for help, I'm a bit lost," He said and scratches the back of his head.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you picking me up?" She asked which made the guy burst out from laughing. "That's an old trick, you know" She added.

The guy bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing and smiling at her.

"Look, even though you got that red lip, classic thing that I like," He said and pointed at her lips, but Lisa quickly covered it. "I'm really am lost, would you help me out?" He added and gave her a puppy look.