Seventh vow

Lisa woke up earlier since she will be busier since she volunteered to be one of the organizers of the wedding and also as the maid of honour for Jennie.

She was at the venue of the wedding and making sure everything is perfect.

"We have a problem, Lisa," Said by one of the organizers. "Ms Kim lost the rings," She said in a panicked tone.

"How come?" Lisa asked in a frustrated tone.

"She said she forgot where she placed it. She really can't remember" She said. Lisa massage her temple.

"I go look for it, you'll be responsible for this venue," Lisa said and grabs her pouch.  "And don't tell Jennie, she'll freak-out" She added before heading to Jisoo's place.

She saw Jisoo playing with her hands, she was nervous. "Thank God you're here, Lisa," Jisoo said as soon as she sees Lisa.

"How did you lose the ring?" Lisa asked

"I was at the pool area, with our ring. And I drank a little, but I have low alcohol tolerance. And I was a little drunk and I forgot where did I put it" Jisoo narrate her story. Lisa massage her temple with the mess that's happening.

"I'll go look for the ring," Lisa said and pats Jisoo's shoulder. "You go change, and just be perfect for this perfect wedding. I'll handle everything" Lisa said.

Jisoo smiled at her. "Thank you for coming and helping me," she said.

Lisa quickly went to the pool area to search for the ring.

But after an hour of looking for the ring, Lisa finally saw it under Jisoo's couch.

She went to Jisoo's room and she saw Jisoo with her wedding dress and it amuses Lisa. 'She's beautiful' Lisa thought to herself.

"Found your ring" Lisa giggles and hides Jisoo the rings and Jisoo smiled at her. She waited for the girl to finish her make up.

"Wow, where did you find these?" Jisoo asked after she had her make up done.

"Under your couch," Lisa said. And Jisoo tries to remember what she did last night.

"I still don't know how it went there," She said and giggled.

"I was hoping can we talk?" Lisa asked,  and Jisoo nodded as her answer. "Privately?" She demanded and looked at her makeup artist.

Lisa waited for them to go out of her room before she starts. "You know me and Jennie are bestfriend since we were little?" Lisa asked and Jisoo nodded. "We've been together since then" Lisa added.

"I know how close you and Jennie are. She always talks about you" Jisoo giggles.

"Yeah, and that's why I'm here to tell you" Lisa paused. "Please don't hurt Jennie, don't hurt her ever again?" Lisa continues. "I can't stand to see her hurt. I know you're a good person, and I know relationship isn't perfect. But whatever happened, don't ever think of hurting her or leaving her" Lisa said with her serious tone.

Jisoo smiled genuinely while looking at Lisa too. "This is a promise that I'll make for you. I will take care of her, I'll protect her, and I will love her until my last breath. And if I can't fulfil my promise, take her away from me" Jisoo said and offer a handshake to seal their deal. Lisa took her hand and handshake it.

"Thank you," Lisa said and Jisoo raised an eyebrow at her. "For making Jennie happy," She said and pats her shoulder before grabbing her things.

"Oh before I forgot" Lisa paused and gets a folded paper on her pouch and gave it to Jisoo.  "That's Jennie's favourite breakfast and restaurants, if you're having a fight, bring her there and I swear you two will make things up. Bribe her with food" Lisa giggles and so Jisoo while reading the paper.