Sixth Vow

After Jennie and Jisoo got engaged, Jennie was very busy planning her dream wedding but Jisoo needs to fly abroad for her work. And that's why Jennie was in Lisa's house.

"You want me to help you planned your wedding?" Lisa asked Jennie and she quickly nods and put on her best uwu looks. "I have work Jennie," Lisa said and rolled her eyes at her.

"Pretty please?" Jennie said and pouts before begging for Lisa's answer. "I really need you" She added.

Lisa bit her lips preventing herself not to smile. "This is not free, Jennie," Lisa said and she saw how Jennie was so excited.

"Yes! You're the best" Jennie squealed and hugged Lisa tightly.

"How many horses do you like again?" Lisa asked Jennie, who was busy looking for a cake on the catalogue.

"Maybe 2 white horses, it needs to be white. To make it more romantic"Lisa giggles at Jennie and requested for 2 horses at Jennie's ideal wedding.

"Racist" Lisa giggled and called the farm that they'll be renting horses.

"I'm not, I just like how Cinderella have white horses," Jennie said and keep browsing the cake catalogue.

After a long preparing for this ideal wedding, they're finally on the finalization.

But Jennie struggles with looking for a perfect cake and her dress. And this ideal wedding is happening in 2 weeks now.

"Do you think this one or this one" Jennie asked while pointing on one of the cakes in the catalogue. Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't care as long as its chocolate" Jennie rolled her eyes on Lisa. "Is it really important? I mean, the design? Cake supposed to be eaten not to be displayed" She received another rolling of eyes from Jennie.

"You're absolutely right, but it needs to be romantic!"

After almost an hour of thinking Jennie finally decided on the cake.

"Wait here, Lisa" Jennie ordered and Lisa followed her command.

They're at their fashion designer place to fit the dress that Jennie designed herself and the owner of the shop helps her.

Lisa was playing her games on her mobile phone when Jennie calls her name. She slowly looks up and blinks her eyes her lips left agape with Jennie's stunning look. Lisa licks her lips and observes Jennie with her eyes.

"How do I look?" Jennie asked but Lisa was busy admiring Jennie's beauty. Jennie snaps her fingers that made Lisa wakes up from her dream. " I said, How do I look?"

"P-perfect. You look very pretty on that gown" Jennie blushed the moment Lisa compliments her.

"T-thanks" She shyly said before quickly turning her head back at Lisa.  She's a bit embarrassed about that.  "Do you think Jisoo will like this dress?" Jennie asked while staring at the huge mirror.

"She would love anything you wear," Lisa said and she saw how Jennie blushed on the reflection of the mirror.

On the night before the Ideal wedding, Rosie visited her on the hotel where she was staying.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" She asked as she entered Lisa's room.

Lisa gave a weak smile and with that Lisa didn't need to answer because Rosie knows the answer very well.

She went near Lisa and opened her arms for a hug, Lisa pulled Rosie for a hug.

Rosie started caressing her back when she heard Lisa sobbing on her neck. "Can you be there for her?" Rosie asked. Lisa didn't respond, instead, she cries even harder. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Rosie again asked. And this time Lisa nodded quickly.