info

Name: Kaylee Thorndyke

Age 16

B-day:July 4

Family: Lindsey Thorndyke ( mom ) Nelson Thorndyke ( dad) Christopher ( little brother ) Chuck Thorndyke (grandpa) Sam speed ( uncle ) Ella (maid/aunt ) Gilthunder ( god brother that was thank s to their ancestors promised from long time ago )

Best friends: Sonic, Tails, Amy, Cream, cheese, Knuckles,rouge, Ban,Diane,King ( real name Harlequin king of the Fairies,Gowther, Merlin ( no it's not a him it's a her ) , Escanor

Ex boyfriend/best friend: Meliodas

Ex best friend:Elizabeth

Crush: sonic

New boyfriend/fiance/husband: Sonic

like: dancing, singing, skating, skateboarding, surfing, animals butterflys, ladybugs, lighting bugs,

Dislike: Eggman, Amy's obsession for Sonic, stuck ups , snobs, sluts, mean people bugs back stabbers Meliodas and Elizabeth

will be best friends again in time: Meliodas and Elizabeth

A short bio: was in love with Meliodas was dating him even knew that he was a demon but didn't care also knew that his dad had put a curse on him so he can't die so she asked Merlin if she can put a spell on her so she can stay six teen ether forever or until the curse was broken she even the eighth deadly sin the wolf sin the of betrayal her symbol is on her left breast like ( Tiffany from bride of Chucky ) weapon sword that look like a cross necklace until's she takes it off and it grow bigger and just like Meliodas can use full counter and revenge counter and with the martial arts and being trained by Meliodas and the other sins she very strong and know some magic thanks to Merlin and thanks to Gil being her god older brother he had taught how to use his attacks as well as see if she has any of her own witch she does but we'll get to them as you read the story and don't forget to vote oh here's what the tattoo looks like.