Chapter three: Missile Wrist Rampage

( Knuckles p.o.v. )

This is all Sonic's fault! I said. All Sonic did was try and stop Eggman. He didn't mean for us to get us sent here. Amy said. Even if Dr. Eggman is the one to blame, Sonic shouldn't have pushed it so far! I said. He not afraid to fight back. Amy argued.Sonic just likes getting into fights for kicks! I said I'm not going any further if you talk trash about Sonic! Amy pouted. I don't have time for this. See ya! I said.You're not going to leave me alone down here, are you ! Amy said.do what you want that's your business I said as I continue on walking leaving her behind but knowing Amy she'll follow. This is gonna be impossible! Amy thought. Hey c'mon Knuckles don't be mad! she said as she followed me just like I thought she'll do.

Kaylee p.o.v. )

I was just sitting out side with Cream and Cheese at one of our patio tables eating donuts while watching Cheese eating them while Tails and grandpa are over by the Tornado giving it a nice washing. I like to keep the Tornado nice and clean. Tails said as he sprays the Tornado with water. Tails I would love to study this plane's mechanics some day. grandpa told Tails. Do you like that Cheese? Cheese nodded in response. I'm glad Cheese. Cream said just as Chris came out. Hey Tails. Chris said. What's wrong? Tails asked as he turned to face Chris. Where's Sonic? Chris asked. 'what are you his keeper.' I thought. He left this morning. Cream said. Yeah he said that he was going to explore somewhere downtown. I said. If the police spots Sonic they try to catch him. Chris said. They can try but I don't think so his to fast for them. I said. yeah your right sis but I just hope he's careful. Chris said. I don't think that's Sonic's style or even in his vocabulary. I said. Yeah Sonic like danger. Tails said agreeing with me. we have bring him back right away! Chris said while I had just one thought that ran through my head and that is. 'why.' but we left to go and find Sonic to bring him back me with Tails in the tornado and Chris with grandpa in his car. This is like trying to find a hedgehog in a haystack. Tails said. Yeah it kinda is isn't? but don't worry we'll find him I mean how many speedy blue hedgehogs can there be he definitely one of a kind that Sonic. I said with smile on my face. You like Sonic don't you. Tail stated more then asked. If you mean like like then I have to say that I don't really know I mean we just met but if you mean as a friend then yeah I like him he's a great friend to have. I said. Yeah I guess your right and yeah he is a great friend. Tails said.

( Chris p.o.v. )

Sonic! Hey! Sonic ! Are you out there Sonic! Hey Sonic! I called out for him but it was no use he's not responding he could be anywhere by now. I don't think your friend is here let's look somewhere else Chris. grandpa said. yeah I guess you're right. I said.

( Knuckles p.o.v.)

Knuckles can't we take a break? Amy asked. You can take one if you want but I'm not stopping. I said. 'A little casual conversations will lighten thing up.' Amy thought. So what do you think our chances are getting us back home? Amy asked. We'll get back for sure. I said. How can we? she asked. I don't know but we will somehow we will no matter what it takes I have to get back it's my mission to guard the Master Emerald nothing is going to stop me from doing my job you can count on it until I find a way I'm not going to rest or be side-tacked. I said just as I said that the ground starts to shake. Huh? what was that? I asked myself.

( Kaylee p.o.v. )

So Eggman is here! Tails said. Ewe you mean that ugly fat guy is this Dr. Eggman you and Sonic had been talking about? I asked Yeah that's him. Tails said.

( 3rd person p.o.v.)

Turn yourself in bobber and we'll hold your end. Chef of police said. you must be joking! Dr. Eggman said. we are not playing around here buddy Pull over and let'see your license and registration! chief of police said. I'am the one that's giving the orders here! Dr. Eggman yelled. Grr...Oh yeah what makes ya think so!? Chief of police asked. This makes me think so! Dr. Eggman he then snaps his finger making Missile Wrist fire a missile and it destroys a nearby S.S.P.D. cruiser. Now will you surrender your city? Dr. Eggman asked. Sorry doc but that's not my call we need to run it by the Mayer. Chief of police said. Then go and bring him to me! Dr. Eggman said.