Chapter sixteen:skirmish in the sky

( Kaylee p.o.v. )

Sonic and I was just lying down on the couch just enjoying each others company with one of his arm around my was while his other one was playing with my hair while Sky is upstairs taking a nap just then my brother Chris comes in with a cell phone in his hands. Hey Sonic I got you a new cell phone. This is going to make things a lot easier. Chris said as he hands it to him. Oh really? Sonic asked. Yeah. Don't you see? Now we'll be able to reach each other right away even when you're out for a run. We can talk anywhere now. No sweat! Chris said making Sonic moans as he is seemingly uninterested in the cell phone. Now make sure you leave it on. Chris said after he says this in come Tails and Amy. Hey Chris and Kaylee it's time to get going. Tails said making Sonic sit up bring me up with him sense I was lying next to him and he still has his arms around my waist. Huh? Sonic asked. We've been waiting outside for you two. Amy said. Oops we forgot! Chris and I said in sync. Where are you guys going? Sonic asked looking down at me. Now that we can go out in public we're heading to Station Square to go shopping we've spent weeks hunting down Chaos Emeralds but now it's time to do some bargain hunting so we're gonna shop 'til we drop! There's no point waiting for you to take me or Kaylee because we don't even know where you are most of the time. Huh? Amy asked when she notices that Sonic is holding a cell phone. Now you can stay connected all the time with me or Kaylee! Amy said. No thanks! Sonic said then he hands his cell phone to me then gives me a kiss on the cheek then he runs off. Huh? Amy asked. Wait Sonic, what about your cell phone? Chris asked then Sonic comes back Leave a message for me. Sonic said winks at me but before he could run off again I grab his arm making him look at me. where are you going? I asked. You know me I won't know until I get there. he said Ok just be careful alright? I asked Always. Sonic said then he gave me a kiss on the lips this time. Love you. I said as I too gave him a kiss on the lips before letting him go. Love you too. he said pecked my lips one more time before taking off again. I guess he wants to be left alone. Tails said. But why can't he be left alone with Kaylee? Amy asked. I don't understand why Sonic doesn't want me calling him? Chris asked as we drive down the road after I had gotten sky up,dressed and after packed her baby bag I also grabbed her stroller put it into the trunk of the limo then I put the bag down on the flower of the back seat then I put Sky in her car seat we were off to the mall. Unfortunately Sonic is the kind of guy who needs lots of privacy. Amy and I said in sync making the two of us look at each other with a smile and a giggle on how much we both know Sonic. But what will we do if there is an emergency? Without a phone, we don't have a way to reach him. Chris said. Don't worry little bro I'm sure that no matter where Sonic is he always has a way of showing up when he has to. I said. Are you sure sis?Chris asked. Count on it. Tails, Amy, Cream and I said in sync as we finally reached the mall where there a large crowded that is shopping at mall today as of right now Ella is recommending Cream a jacket in a clothes shop while Sky and I are with Amy as the three of us try on a variety of outfits but then suddenly some people glimpsed at Amy then they just run off oh well I had gotten some really cute outfits for Sky with Amy help of course Amy and I also had gotten cute outfits as well as some swim wear for the three of us.

( Chris p.o.v. )

I'm in a toy store of the mall admiring a toy with Tails. That is so cool! This figure has kung fu kick action. I said as I held up a action figure in my hand. Hey Chris, look. Tails said making me turn around to see the public in the store practically turning their attention towards Tails. You think they want this toy? I asked thinking or at least hopping that they we're all looking at the toy. They're staring at me. Tails said just then a kid snatches Tails's, tails then the kid drags him along the floor. I want this one! Can we buy it, mummy? the kid asked but then the kid's mother snatches her son back. I'm very sorry... The mom said to tails then she runs to and talks with another kid's mother in the crowd. That thing's a real deal. I wonder who taught it to talk. A dog trainer? she asked. how rude. I thought. Go up to him and make it say something! the other mom told her son. even ruder. I thought again. Uhh, sorry Tails. Are you okay? I asked Tails