Chapter one: Chaos control freaks

( Sonic p.o.v. )

I ran torards Docter Eggman's fortess several base defense turretss and robots prepare their fire at me I dodge the incoming fire but when closing in deeper into the base I came across a couple of E-12 behemoth robots as they chase me. Uaaa....! I screamed as I got hit by E-12 behemoth and is sent flying.  Uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....! I screamed.

( Tails p.o.v. )

Me and Amy arrive in the tornado Sonic! I yelled as the base defenses fire at the tornado causing the plane to explode in flames. Tails! The plane's on fire what are we going to do? Amy asked. We're gonna save sonic! I said as I fire a missile which evenually opens into a ring thats aimed in sonics direction the air glows for a second and sonic is now in his superspinmode he then charging through the base defense turret and thenpierces against the behemoths he then heads towards the base while smashing through one of the lights while I try to bring the tornado in for a landing only it going to be against a rock. Hang on Amy. I called out to her. Ahh! We're gonna CHASH! Amy screamed. I KNOW! I screamed back to her while me & Amy brace for the impack someone punches though the rock just in time I look up to see who saved us. Knuckles! I said in shock. Hmph! Knuckles grunts as he turn to the fortess's location to see smoke left by the destruction of Sonic's attack. What's the matter with him. Amy asked. Overkill just like always. Knuckles said to himself.

( 3rd person p.o.v. )

Meanwhile inside Dr. Eggman's  fortress an alarm is triggered seemingly sealing every door inside the base. Dr. Eggman the facility is in 100 percent lockdown. Decoe said Why does cursed Sonic always get in my way? Dr. Eggman asked. He doesn't get in your way Dr. Eggman Sonic just tries to stop you from doing all the bad things you like to do. Cream the rabbit said. Chao chao. Cheese said in agreement with Cream. Ooh is that so? Well he's too late this time once I insert the last Chaos Emerald my energy amplifier will be invincible! Dr. Eggman said. But you can't do that! Cream said. Chao chao chao! Cheese said. That's right Sonic won't let you get away with this! Cream said as Dr. Eggman starts to laugh maniacally. your worg creamy dreamy! Dr. eggman said then he starts to laugh again. He can't sto- ugh? Dr. Eggman asked as Sonic smashes right into the fortress's main room.

( Sonic  p.o.v. )

Sonic! Cream exclaimed happily. Sonic your too late! Dr. Eggman said as he quickly inputs the buttons  and pull out a  connected rod with a button on it. You'll never stop me now Sonic all I have to do is push this little red button! he laughs. Yeah if you can push it before I grab it I said with a smirk as an E-13 gurdbot appers behind me. Why don't you give it a try! Dr eggman said with a smirk of his own I just chuckle as I dodge the gun fire from guardbot. Don't let him get away stop him no matter what! Dr. Eggman said after he said that it gave me an idea to jump right in front of him while guardbot focuses on it target. Ahhh No hold your fire! Dr Eggman yelled in panic as guardbot continues it's shooting  wile Dr. Eggman duck to avoid the gunfire pressing the button in the process. Hah here we go! Dr. Egghead yelled as he turns around to the machine and suddenly realizing it has been crtcally damaged by guardbot's gunfire.

( 3rd person p.o.v.  )

What was that? Amy asked. It used to be chaos control. Knuckles said while Sonic has his eyes closed lies in the middle of seemingle pitch black background.

( Sonic p.o.v. )

Ugh man I must've passed out or something I said as something big and bright makes some type of noise I've never heared befor as it moves  towards my direction I quickly move out of the way. Woaahhh! I yelled as another but smaller thing makes another weird noise while moving towards me. ugh! I yelled as I find myself in the middle of some type of traffic that is continuously making there weird noises at me while I take a moment to look around at my wherabouts realizing that I'm in a different location. Where am I and what are they all staring at?  I asked myself. What is this Halloween? A human asked as a couple of humans in blue rushed over here. So they can talk. I said to myself. What is that thing? one of them asked. A blue hedgehog? the other one asked. Well whatever it is we better get it out of here hey buddy wanna ride with us down to the station? the first one said. Should I call for back up? the second one asked. I have three kitty cats at home I think I can handle this little falla. the first one said the made some type of strange noises unimpressed I frowned while crossing my arms in dissapproval.  did you see that that thing got an attitude a bad one. the second one said.Yeah? well he's won't getting away from me. the frist one said as he ties to jump me but I easily avoid him. Huh? the first one asked why you little! the second ond yelled. take it easy I think we can handle this with out getting rough. the thrid one said. Yeah but sarge..... the second one started to say but was cut of by the sargent. Duff get behind him. right sarge. Duff said as he did as he was told and got behind me. Okey now whe I give the word  we're all going to jump onto him all at once. Alright then is everyone ready? Lets do it! the sergeant yelled then all the humens tried to jump onto me but failed cause I just moved out of the way. okey sarge I think I got it's leg. one of them said. I got him round the neck sarge! another one said. Alright let pull him out on the count of three one two three. said the sargent they realized that they had grabbed onto one another and pulled each other around. Whoaaaa! they all yelled at the same time as I just shrugged as I was watching their failed attempt while sitting on a roof of a near by thing. Mm. I hummed. as another human in blue put a net over me. don't worry sarge I got him! the human said so he thinks. I thought as I ran through with all the other humens grabbing onto him.