❧ ten

lim jaebeom giddily walked down the aisles, towards the bathrooms. mark had told him to meet up there, so you could say that jaebeom was excited, but a little nervous, as fuck.

maybe mark would ask him out on a date today?

at that thought, jaebeom giggled softly to himself, and then blushed at his actions. he could not believe he really just giggled like a school girl. for fucks sake.

once he reached the bathrooms, he fixed his hair and straightened out his clothes, only hoping he looked good. he pushed the door open and mark was sitting on one of the sinks, looking bored.

"h-hey," jaebeom said softly, looking shyly to the older.

"what's up?" mark grinned, getting up and looking the korean up and down. he looked good as fuck.

"y-you wanted to meet here?" jaebeom asked.

"yeah," mark chuckled, walking dangerously close to him, and then reached behind the younger, locking the door. "thought we could have some fun, if you're into that."

"oh, y-yeah, i'm into that." jaebeom said, his face heating up. "fun-"

"great." mark smirked, locking lips with the black haired male, catching him off guard. jaebeom quickly recovered and kissed him back, melting further into the kiss when mark's hands snakes around his waist.

wow, what a wonderful time.

kunpimook bhuwakul was currently trying to balance a bucket on yugyeom's head. it was failing, though.

"this is not working," yugyeom stated the obvious, making bambam kick his shin. "ouch!"

"shut up, we have to have faith." bambam said, completely immersed in trying to balance the damn bucket on yugyeom's round ass head.

"you're too short." yugyeom said.

"fuck you." bambam glared, standing on his tip-toes.

"you would, ugly." yugyeom grinned, moving away and walking down the aisle.

"hey!" bambam said, grabbing the bucket before it could fall to the ground. "first of all, i'm not ugly! second of all, that's false, and third, where the hell are you going?"

"follow me." yugyeom said simply, and bambam would be lying if he said he didn't blush. maybe yugyeom would lead him to the bathrooms or the break room to make-out with him. bambam would really enjoy that, like, a lot.

he didn't notice the soft giggle he let out, and yugyeom turned around and gave him a weird look.

"why'd you giggle like a school girl?" yugyeom asked, laughing a bit.

"nothing." bambam mumbled, turning red. he looked down so hopefully yugyeom wouldn't notice.

the rest of their short walk was quiet, and they reached their destination rather quickly.

"we're here!" yugyeom grinned.

"the stool- i hate you!" bambam shrieked, punching yugyeom right in the stomach. yugyeom groaned and shot a playful glare at the boy, holding his stomach.

"what? you couldn't reach the top of my head, let's get a stool so you can." yugyeom muttered, still trying to regain his breath.

"fine." bambam said, blushing angrily. he was maybe a little bit disappointed that yugyeom wasn't going to kissing him. what can you do, though?

the smaller boy, grabbed a stool from the bottom shelf, setting it in front of yugyeom.

"behold!" bambam grinned cutely, stepping onto the stool, holding the bucket over his head as if it were a crown.