❧ twenty nine

"another day, another dollar." lim jaebeom sighed out, stocking the shelves with electronics. woozi chuckled as he stocked the shelves as well.

"how are you and mark?" the shorter male asked, combing his fingers through his hair.

"great." jaebeom smiled, thinking about his boyfriend. "he took me out to a really nice restaraunt the other day, and then we walked around the park and he gave me a necklace." he sighed dreamily, blushing at the memories.

"awww, how sweet~" woozi cooed, a teasing grin on his face. jaebeom hit him playfully and then continued to stock the shelves, thinking about how later on, he would be wrapped up in mark's comforting arms.

"so you and yugyeom are finally dating?" jaebeom asked, a grin on his face. bambam giggled and blushed, nodding his head.

"he's my boyfriend.." bambam giggled, leaning back in his chair with his own dreamy sigh. jaebeom laughed and ruffled his hair, making bambam smile.

"how did that happen?" the older asked.

"well, he came over to my house and confessed, and then we fucked and he asked me to be his boyfriend!" he said happily, pulling down his turtleneck to show jaebeom the fading hickies.

"oh my god!" jaebeom grinned more, turning his head to the door when everyone else pooled in.

"hey baby," mark and yugyeom cooed at the same time, making jaebeom and bambam turn red.

"praise the lord," jinyoung muttered underneath his breath, sitting down with a sandwich and a sigh. jackson and youngjae hummed in agreement, sitting down their own meals.

"hi~" jaebeom smiled up at mark, scrunching his face when mark pressed a kiss to his forehead. the older sat down next to him, opening up his bag of chips. jaebeom continued to eat his ramen, occasionally scooting closer to mark.

"you look so pretty today." yugyeom whispered into bambam's ear, making the small boys' face turn bright pink. his heart started to pound more when yugyeom pulled him into his lap, pressing kisses down his neck.

"okay, no fucking in the break room!" jackson said, throwing a small noodle at yugyeom's face.

"hey!" yugyeom glared, brushing the noodle off of his face and kissing bambam's neck one last time. bambam smiled as he ate his ramen, leaning back against yugyeom's chest. the larger boys' hands found their way around bambam's slender waist, dancing to the ends of bambam's sweater. he slowly started to tug it up a bit, exposing a part of honey glazed skin.

"kim yugyeom!" bambam said, his mouth stuffed with noodles. he turned red yet again, smacking his hands away and pulling down his sweater. yugyeom simply grinned and went to eating his own lunch.

the rest of the time, the boys ate lunch while talking about random things. occasionally, they'd yell at one another, all in good nature of course, and then it'd break out into a frenzy.

but lunch didn't last forever, and when it ended, everyone went back to their own stations, continuing to work. yugyeom followed bambam to his, and of course, that didn't lead to anything appropriate.

mark and jaebeom would be leaving early so that they could do something fun and cute together, the two sighing throughout the rest of the day. it was so far away from four, it felt like 10 years. but, the two endured for each other.

if u haven't heard quite yet i made a new book called my boy and it's about yugyeom moving to a new town :) that's all i will say~ so please read it if you're interested!

also this book is coming to an end soon.. and by soon i mean next chapter is the last one. anticipate🥴💪🤞🤲😆🖖