❧ twenty one

kunpimook bhuwakul walked into the break room, hoping he could just eat his noodles in peace today. he didn't really want to talk to anyone, not that he had in the morning anyways.

he avoided customers, ran down aisles, hid behind things, and did everthing he could do to avoid his friends.

"hey, where have you been?" jackson asked, watching the boy as he walked in. bambam pretended not to hear him and walked past, getting him some lunch.

he started hearing giggles, hoping desperately that they weren't at him. he tried ignoring them as he made another cup ramen, and sat down after it was cooked. he saw the giggles were coming from jaebeom, mark was whispering things to him and holding his hands.

WHAT?

bambam wanted to scream. what the fuck? are they fucking together now? since when? and why?

mark promised he would help bambam with yugyeom, but instead helps himself? maybe bambam was being jealous, but it wasn't fair.

"i see jaebeom and mark are.. dating..?" jinyoung said awkwardly, looking at the two. jaebeom turned away from mark and nodded happily.

"yup! yesterday morning we started dating." he said happily, looking around at the table. everyone seemed to be happy for them, until he saw bambam glaring daggers at the two.

jaebeom looked away.

"i'm really glad for you guys!" youngjae grinned, clapping jaebeom on the back.

"yeah, the drama was so much. if you guys are dating, does that mean everything is good between every body?" jackson asked, looking at the four who fought.

"uhh. yeah." mark lied through his teeth, looking at bambam for a brief second. he looked like he was about to cut his head clean off.

"bambam?" jinyoung asked, noticing the boys expression.

"oh, yeah. everythings perfect." bambam said, clenching his fists tightly. "it's just that.. mark is a lying bastard, jaebeom ruined everything, and yugyeom's a dickhead. totally cool." bambam said, feeling tears spring to his eyes. he didn't want to cry again. he'd been doing too much of that lately.

"bambam-" jaebeom started, watching as the boy picked up his ramen and stood up.

a few tears slid down his chubby cheeks, and he inhaled shakily, looking up to the ceiling to try and stop the tears.

"hey, what do you mean?" mark furrowed his eyebrows.

"it's whatever. i'm happy for mark and jaebeom, and yugyeom and mina." he said, walking past them with sadness in his heart.

"me and mina? she broke up with me after jaebeom kissed me." yugyeom said, watching as bambam continued to walk out.

"sorry about that." he said, walking out of the room before anything else. bambam realized it didn't matter even if yugyeom wasn't dating someone, he never would have a chance with him and he never did.

"you fucking know what? i'm sick of your guys' shit, can't you just makeup? what the hell is going on anymore?" jackson stood up, anger evident in his eyes.

"jackson," mark frowned.

"whatever. i'm gonna go see if bambam is okay." jackson said, walking out of the room and looking for bambam. jinyoung and youngjae got up as well, following jackson.

after they left, yugyeom, mark, and jaebeom looked at each other.

"does bambam actually like me? because i really don't think so." yugyeom started.

"do you like him or not?" jaebeom asked. "i need a yes or no answer." he said sternly, looking at him.

"i.."

"can't you at least make up with him?" mark asked.

"i want to!" yugyeom sighed. "i just don't know what to say."

"do you like him?" jaebeom said more sternly.

"i don't know!" yugyeom said, his heart pounding.

"if you're embarrassed, we don't care. just say it." mark said.

"i do like him, i just don't know if it'll last."

"you never know if you don't give it a shot." jaebeom said softly. yugyeom bit his lip. jaebeom was right.

"i-i just.."

"just wait. he doesn't wanna talk to any of us right now, let him cool down." jaebeom sighed, getting up and taking mark's hand.

"okay." yugyeom sighed as well. they all left the break room with a silence, planning in their heads what they could do for yugyeom and bambam.

--

ugh this chapter was a little ugly but i wanna advance the plot without rushing tingz