Work of Fiction

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise it is stated. Any resemblance to the real person living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

~~~

BLURB:

 Aeyzha Aviemorr wants to bring back hers and Heiro's closeness. But in order to do it, she must move out from her family, leave her hometown and take a risk of pursuing Heiro, her closest friend - apart from pursuing her dreams. But Heiro keeps on avoiding her despite her efforts to make amends for a mistake she has done.

She became close to Eustace and some other people. Over time, she found the real definition of friendship. Taking notice of what it feels like to be in college, she embraced the spirit of independence along with the consequences of her actions. But should things be left that way when she is at the risk of losing Heiro as she gets closer to the others? Her goal was to be closer to her closest friend – like before, but the tables now turned, could Aeyzha finally give up that goal in an instant?

 But should things be left that way when she is at the risk of losing Heiro as she gets closer to the others? Her goal was to be closer to her closest friend – like before, but the tables now turned, could Aeyzha finally give up that goal in an in...

A Step Closer
Genre: New Adult /
Romance

Written by:
Elle Calestina
(shadesofdrama)

All rights reserved 2018

Completed.

elle's note: hello! thank you for deciding to check this story! i would just like to say that even at this point, this story still has lapses that i'll have to fix in the future. constructive criticisms are welcome and appreciated for that is only for the sake of improving the story for the better. however, it would be best if we would say our thoughts and personal comments in a kind way. i'll be muting readers po who have spoken insensitive things regarding my stories, characters, and also to other writers. I am well aware that readers will have their own likes and dislikes in stories and I respect that. We can all atleast be kind to each other, that's the only way we can embrace unity despite the differences in our preferences in this community. thank you and may you enjoy reading the story!