Part - 1

Hello friends..so the part 1 is here, as i already said that the story is not mine the credit goes to the real author but i change some part which i felt lil rushed...but the rest are same...hope you like it..😊😊

It was an unpleasantly cold winter's night, dark, mystifying, the moon was sheltered by the murky looming clouds. Ragini was standing in the balcony staring at the sky which is same dark as her life,"don't cry" the cool breeze whispered in her ears...Ragini closed her eyes ...tears fell down from them,"you have to be strong Ragini" she mumbled to herself .."you have to be strong"...you are strong" she kept chanting it like a mantra..

suddenly a voice came"you are right ragini, you are strong

suddenly a voice came"you are right ragini, you are strong ..you are very strong".Ragini looked towards the door and found her standing there,the only person who was always there for her in every situation. Who always cared for her, showed her right path, her soulmate, her sister Swara, her eyes were red which indicated she was also crying ...Ragini looked at her lovingly..her sister, her soulmate, the there was a time,when she cried because of Swara ..there was a time Swara cried because of her..there was a time when they became the reason for each others tears...

She remember how much she used to hate her when she got to know about Lakshs feeling for her she was ready to broke Swaragini,she was ready to kill her only for the laksh,for that Laksh who never loved her who not even considers her as a human,who...

She remember how much she used to hate her when she got to know about Lakshs feeling for her she was ready to broke Swaragini,she was ready to kill her only for the laksh,for that Laksh who never loved her who not even considers her as a human,who always used her as a toy,for that laksh she was ready to harm her sister for whom Ragini was always first after her the rest of world...she feel disgust by herself for hurting her sister for that jerk...

"Ragini..."swara's voice awakened ragini from her thoughts, she looked at her ..Swara's eyes were still wet...there were tears...but she wasn't crying because of her..she was crying for her..ragini couldn't help but smile at the thought.after all the things happened...after what she did...she still had her dear ones with her...

"You smiled Ragini....you know your smile is most beautiful in the whole world...I want you to always smile" Ragini smiled at what swara said, "then I will always smile swara,I know after what happened today ..you all are worried about me...I won't lie swara ,I am hurt...I am in pain...but I will move on...I promise you that I will never do something stupid..and I think you should go back otherwise sanskar will cursed me."they both chuckled.