Second Last Part

" Swara don't you dare.." laksh snapped.." Stop me if you can.." she snapped back, Ragini look both of them in confusion... " Aee chori..what is going here...?" Sujata questioned..." Just a minute mom..you will understand everything by your own.." saying swara go toward tv which was placed in the corner of the hall and connect one pandrive to it while others were still looking her in confusion except one...

She gives one last glare to laksh then start one video...it was of their farm house..

Some hour ago, in the morning, swara was walking here and there in her room, when her phone start ringing, "hello

Some hour ago, in the morning, swara was walking here and there in her room, when her phone start ringing, "hello..." She said after picking up and heard what the caller has said, " good..i am coming in an hour.." saying she cuts the call.' Your game will be over soon...' she thinks taking out one small bag which was placed inside the locker and left the house saying she has some work...

She reached at small office, receptionist send her in one cabin, she came inside after knocking the door.. the walls of the cabin was fulled with different photos, newpapers cutting and other pictures, three computers were there on the table, lots of files and the man smoking the cigrette sitting on the chair explaining that it is detective's cabin...

" Where are the proofs..?" Swara questioned.." where are money...?" He questioned back...She took a deep breath and took out the bundles of notes from the bag and forward them toward him..but takes her hand back when he tried to grab them, " proofs.." she said, the man forward one bag to her, she open the bag and check the materials which were inside there, after getting satisfied she smiled and closed the bag..." It was nice to work with you.." she forward money, " hope you will contact me again if you needs..." He said...swara nodd her head and left from there...

Instead of going back to Mm she came in the farm house and hide one camera in the bookshelf in the manner which cover almost of the full hall..then she called laksh.." what do you want now.." soon she heard his annoyed voice..." Laksh i need to talk to you, come at farm house fast.."
" Listen swara i am not interested in talking to you.."he answered uninterested

"he answered uninterested