part - 15

Swara came back after some time in saree to attend the pooja..everyone were gossiping about her, She felt embarrassment, run out of the hall with teary eyes when someone hold her hand. She look at the person, who was none other than her soul sister.." where are you going..?" Asked ragini.." going back to my room. I shouldn'd had come again..its really embarrassing.." she said lowering her head down, tears start falling on her cheeks.. "swara.." ragini cupped her face and wiped her tears.. " don't think like this swara..that was just misunderstanding, not your mistake...please don't blame yourself.."

" but ragini

" but ragini.." swara tried to say something but got interrupt, " what's going on ladies..?" They look toward the voice, sanlak were coming toward them.Laksh stand beside ragini holding her through waist while sanskar stand beside swara. She smile fakely looking at him.." nothing much..we were just talking random things.." ragini answered.. " you girls can talk at home also but right now we have to complete pooja..letd go inside.." sanskar said holding swara's hand trying to take her inside but she stop him.. " sanskar.." she shook her head in no making him confused..

" what happened shona..is anything wrong..?" she held her head down without saying anything.." i am asking something swara.." he got worried but found no response. " she don't wants to come inside. She is feeling embarrassing.." ragini answered instead of her....sanlak look her shockingly.. " it is nothing but a stupidity, what was to happen, has happened, there is no point to think about all those now..you should think before coming..." laksh spat in annoyance but cut sharply by ragini who glare at him with her large black eyes. He smile innocently blinking his eyes..

"Is that true..?" Sanskar hold swara through shoulder whose head is still down. She nodd without looking him.." swara...whatever happened was not your mistake. Someone must  did prank with you. Don't think about others. We are with you, No one would dare to say anything wrong about you..don't you trust me..?" He asked and she nodd.." then lets go inside.." he forward his hand toward her. She smiled, hesitantly, then looked up at him..took deep breath and hold his hand and went inside with him..

Ragini look her sister disappearing figure with smile while laksh look her,

" what about you baby, if you don't want , i wont force you to go inside, we can go back to our room..what say.." he whispered huskily in her ears. Ragini widen her eyes opening her mouth.." laksh.." she hit him slowly..."what..? .." he asked with pout...

" he asked with pout