part - 6

Ragini slowly stood up from the ground and wiped her tears,she took the photo frame of Laksh from the table,she smiled at his face. " I promise you Laksh,I promise you in the name of my love for you that if I ever loved you truly ..I will make everything fine,I know you are playing a game with me..with everyone but Laksh you forgot before all this our story started ! friendship ,love,betrayal,hate,revenge !,everything is in our story and I was the one who started to play games ,you are just continuing it,but what you forgot is Laksh those who started the game should end it, I will end this game Laksh,and no one will get hurt this time . I will give back this family it's happiness,I will give back the son to his parents,a brother to a brother and a brother to his sister...this family's youngest son will go back to them Laksh..and I promise you before all this I will ensure your happiness and then ...and then..I will end this game and with that I will end our story too". A lone tear escaped ragini's eye and she wiped it with a sad smile.

Whole day she was in her room only,thinking about the plan to change laksh , she wanted to involve others but it was risky because if anyhow laksh get to know about her plans , he won't digest the fact that she is planning with others and will sur...

Whole day she was in her room only,thinking about the plan to change laksh , she wanted to involve others but it was risky because if anyhow laksh get to know about her plans , he won't digest the fact that she is planning with others and will surely create another mess , right now his possessiveness on ragini is more than anything...

Men were coming back to home in evening, in one car dp and rp sit, in another car laksh sanskar and adarsh sit..laksh was driving the car , sanskar was on the passanger seat while adarsh was on back seat , suddenly adarsh saw a chocolate box " who's this box ? " sanskar smile sheepishly.. " its mine..." " ooh for whom haa? " adarsh tease him.." for someone special..." sanskar winked at him through backview mirrior , both laugh but laksh said " ooh come on... who give this kind of cheap chocolates in gift...if you really wanna to give gift for someone special than gift also should be special just like dimonds or car something expensive..." laksh taunt him...

sanskar look him in disbelief , he felt hurt but said in calm voice " price doesn't always matter lucky , emotions matter , its ok you won't understand

sanskar look him in disbelief , he felt hurt but said in calm voice " price doesn't always matter lucky , emotions matter , its ok you won't understand..." laksh just role his eyes " what ever..." and look away...the journey spend in silence..

Swara was sitting alone in hall thinking about her soul sister , her ragini , even blind can see how much she is hurt because of laksh , she felt disgust by laksh she wants to get rid of him from her sisters life but it is not that easy , laksh is crazy about ragini his obsession are of the extreme level , he can do anything to make her stay with himself and this thing no one can understand more than swara as she was the one who being victim of his obssession yesterday...swara get shiver by remembering how much she was insulted infront of the whole world...but even that time her sister was with her being her shield ,protect her from other , being her strength...a smile appear on her face and one time again she promise herself that she will surely make laksh away from her , give her freedom from his obssession....