part - 4

Laksh opened the door with a bored expression. He wasn't in a mood to hear swara's lecture or to involve in a verbal fight with her...as both of it were useless. " Laksh , where is my ragini ? ". " your ragini ? She is my ragini! Hear this clearly Mrs.swara sanskar maheshwari ,never repeat this mistake to call her yours again...or you won't like the consequence... Anyway...no one needs you here so..GO AWAY ".

With a smirk Laksh tried to close the door on a wide eyed swara,but ragini stopped him from doing that " I need her Laksh

With a smirk Laksh tried to close the door on a wide eyed swara,but ragini stopped him from doing that " I need her Laksh...".before Laksh could protest ,swara rushed towards ragini and hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead she started saying how she will never let anything happen to her sister...Laksh rolled his eyes and a sudden rush of jealousy flew to his veins , " when I kissed her she pushed me away ,and when Swara kisses her and mumbling nonsense to her she is hugging her?why?do Swara have horns? ".

Laksh 's thoughts were broken by swara's voice , " I think it's you who no one needs here,so do us a favor and Go Away

Laksh 's thoughts were broken by swara's voice , " I think it's you who no one needs here,so do us a favor and Go Away...! ". Laksh just stared at Swara..."you are flying too high Swara ,it's time to cut your wings ". Thinking and smirking at the thought ,Laksh went from there.

It was evening,swara and ragini was sitting with all family members in MM. Ap was apologising to ragini continuously for laksh's doings when ragini said with a Sad smile that she deserves it.. Swara and all others tried to console her..consoling each other ,thinking about a way out of this situation they all sat together. Laksh wasn't there after swara came to their room ,what's he up to?where is he?ragini thoughts got broken by laksh's voice. " Here is my family ,and yeah...looking gorgeous in a simple red saree there sits my beautiful wife ragini...they all are sitting together...sharing a family moment and if course they all have tears in their eyes bcoz they are missing me...come on...shoot it all . ...I want everything to be original nothing fake that's why when you guys asked me to have an interview with my family ,I accepted it and didn't even informed my family and yeah I am so glad this is a live telecast...whole nation is seeing us".

whole nation is seeing us"