Team 7

Naruto gazed at the sky with a small smile. Soaking in all the calmness and freedom he had at home. Suddenly having a bought and frowning he stood up and stared at his beautifully made home, he created and lived in for 5 years. Everything inside the house was made by him, a couple things he had some help from marketers that travelled into monogamy to make a little money on the market.

Sighing he started to trek towards the hokage tower before stopping. Face palming he dragged his hand down and sighed at his own stupidity. Around the village he placed his own special kunai in different locations. He also had his own seal for the Hiraishin.

Concentrating, he searched through the different seals he had through out the village. Finally finding the proper one he flashed out of the forest and reappeared in front of the Hokage in a flash of blue, Hiruzen sat at his desk writing paperwork, with a tired expression on his face. Glancing up when he felt another presence, he stopped writing and waited to see what the boy wanted.

"Jii-san, I came to inform you that I no longer live in the same place, do to living conditions I was given. I now live in the forest about a mile outside of civilization, if you go atop the Hokage monument, you will find a trail in line with the Yandaime, if you need me, just send some chakra three this kunai and I will appear," The boy explained. He was curious about what happened in the apartment he gave the blonde but ignored it and memorized the information he gave him. He took the kunai out of the blondes hand and looked at it for a moment.

He was just like his father, no doubt. He even had a special kunai for the jutsu that they both mastered and both had a seal for it. The kunai was a gold metal with black thread for the handle. The design was three diamonds and had the Uzumaki crest along with the kanji for speed engraved on it. He could also faintly see the seal that was placed onto the handle. He now realized why he made the grip black.

Driving the kunai into the desk, he was astonished to see it slid half way through the would smoothly with no splintering

"Alright my child, ill remember that, in the mean time you better get to class. Your getting your gennin teams today, oh and Naruto." Hiruzen stopped the boy from fully leaving his office. The blonde turned in question, "please try use the door"

Naruto grinned cheekily at the Hokage.

Appearing into his seat he looked around at the class and seen that they were all to engrossed in their conversations to notice that he appeared out of thin air. Turning to Shikamaru, who sat in front of him sleeping, he jumped into the empty spot beside him. Then he closed his eyes and decided to sleep as well.

Footsteps could be heard out the second doorway and in cane the sensei that taught the class. Iruka gazed at all his students with a soft smile before looking at all the papers he had in his hands. "I am happy to inform everyone that you all passed the graduation exams. However the road to becoming a shinobi, is not an easy one. You will face hardships and losses on different missions you will be given. You are shinobi, and you work under the hokage's orders, no one else's. I will now give you all your assigned teams.