Forest of death

________________________________

Sakura stated at the white haired boy in team 5, his blue eyes flickering from tree to tree that was behind gates. Her green eyes stared him discreetly and every time he would start to turn his head she would start to walk away like she wasn't staring.

To be straight, she was only observing.

Well in her mind she was. From when they first met they didn't really like each other. They would end up in arguments over small things, Naruto and Sasuke continuously teased her on how they acted like a married couple. Now she realized just how handsome the young boy was. His pure hair was messy naturally and he had a pair of icy blue eyes that calculated you at the drop of a hat.

She blushed when she realized he was staring at her. She smiled at him while averting her eye to the side awkwardly before looking back at him. He was also smiling at her with a wave to add as well.

"Damn you guys are like so whipped" Sasuke spoke up. Sakura spun on her heel to face him and was met with his smirk. She gained a tick mark and was ready to start an argument when their proctor for this set started to speak.

"Alright listen up you little runts, this is the forest of death, if you don't remember what to do or what I said yesterday then that's just too bad. Now imma need you all to sign these papers, they state that if you were to die in the forest, then it is not my fault for it. Your death doesn't matter to me. You guys joined and are to face the repercussions of that choice." She yelled. Her purple hair was tied in a ponytail while her long trench coat swayed slightly. Her see through mesh top showed off her purple bra holding her big bosoms.

"Once you have signed you will be given a number. There you will enter through your respected gates. Five days will be your time limit." Then she turned away. This gave all the teams the signal to go and sign the papers and so they all started to move. Team 7 waited until the crowd had diminished before starting to walk towards the psycho proctor and signed the papers. They were given the number 7. A coincidence is it not?

Turning towards their respected gate they stared at the mess of tree roots and blackness. Glowing eyes peered at them before turning away and continuing with their daily hunts. Naruto stared into the forest with calculating eyes and started to think about what they could do.

They most definitely wanted to make it seem like they were a weak team so they would stay away from the tower for about four days. On the fifth day they would wait around the perimeter of it until it's signalling the end to enter. So that would mean they would have 4 days to stray from the other teams. However they do want to get dirty so if an enemy does engage then they will follow through and end it.

"Oh and one more thing. On your gate is a scroll, either heaven or earth. You must collect the opposite scroll from the other team. I would say good luck but I don't really care so now let the second set of the Chunin exams begin!!" She shouted. All gates creaked open and team 7 immediately darted into the forest. Sakura discreetly grabbed the scroll and jumped ahead. Sasuke stood in the middle and Naruto beside him on his right. They all stared straight ahead determined before a scream resonated through the air. They all grinned sinisterly before quickening their pace and going towards the closest chakra signatures.

Stopping on a high tree they masked their chakra before turning to one another.

"Stage?"

Sasuke asks the others nodded before turning to their pink haired team mate. The girl sighed before focusing her chakra into the scroll and shrunk the bundle until it was the size of a tiny capsule. Taking a senbon from her pouch she put the scroll onto his before sticking it in her hair. Then she jumped down into a clearing where a team from the lightning village sat. She formed a genjutsu to make it look like she was beat up and fake fell in the clearing.