Test

The sun rose a little past the horizon. Showing it was early morning, the streets were deserted and everyone was tucked away in their beds.

In a small house in the forest. Out stepped a boy about 13 years old, his blonde hair framed his face and blew in the wind gently. His cerulean eyes had father tears after he gave a yawn. Naruto stretched once he stepped off of his porch. The cracking of joints giving him a relief before he started to walk towards training grounds 7.

Taking a little while to make it there, since he didn't really want to use his chakra, he finally made it to his destination. He shuffled out of the tree line and looked at the giant clearing, in the middle sat three post and a little ways from those poles was a navy blue rock. This stone is called the K.I.A stone. Shinobi who have lost their lives in battle have their names engraved onto the stone, they are then labelled as heroes.

The blonde scoped the clearing out once more before hearing someone come through the trees. He turned and locked his gaze with onyx eyes. The boy stared impassively before mumbling a 'hn' and sitting down in the middle of three clearing. Naruto shook his head and sighed before turning towards another person who broke through the trees.

He was met with a head of pink hair. The girl had her hair in a ponytail with her head band now tied around her arm. Naruto can also see that she changed the cloth to a black, matching her teammates. Taking in her appearance, he seen she was wearing a yellow sweater that ended above her belly botton, with a black shirt underneath, on her legs she wore a pair of black tights and some black shinobi sandals.

"Sakura Sasuke come here, I want to show you guys something." Naruto called out. The two said preteens walked towards the blonde in question,

"I'm going to teach you guys something. Today will mostly be something about team work so, we might as well get some training in before we start" he explained. Then he walked off, towards a river a little ways from where they were. Once there he left his shoes on and continued to walk towards the water, coming to the shore he stepped off and placed his foot onto the surface of the rushing water and continued to walk like he was on solid ground. He stopped when he was in the middle of the stream and turned around to his teammates.

Their expressions were hilarious, Naruto let out a little chuckle and gestured for them to start walking. Sakura stood first, she slowly stepped onto the water before placing both feet onto the surface. Then she started to walk. Her feet continually dunked in and out of he water, realizing that she needs to change her chakra flow with the water, she did just that and slowly gained her focus back and walked towards the blonde.

Sasuke however was having much more trouble. Grunting when he added to much chakra he felt his foot splash the water involuntarily and frustratingly looked at the blonde. "You have to gain the right amount so it attaches to the water, then you have to change the amount depending on how the water flows" Naruto explained. He smiled in amusement when the raven almost fell in after he gained his footing.

He slowly walked towards his two teammates in a slow pace make both the girl and boy laugh slightly. Making it to the two, he glared in embarrassment when they both grinned cheekily at him. Naruto stared at his two teammates before smiling in content. Never would he have thought that he would find comfort in these two, of course they needed a little boost to open their shells to find their strength, but he wouldn't have thought that he would be content with being with them.

"Alright guys we are going to work together during this test." Sasuke being the arrogant person he is glared at the blonde with distaste.